Chapter 3: Going Back

Liz's POV:

I turned to see what Marie was sighing at, but my eyes were glued to a pair of wonderful green eyes. But as I turn around to talk to Marie, I look over my shoulder to see who those eyes belonged to......but he was gone.....and so was the boy next to him... Where did they go?

"Liz did you see those eyes?" Marie said with an awe "I saw a pair of eyes." I sighed. She only giggled.

"Well.....enough of this! We need to hurry and get school over with so we can go to that road again." I said, giving Marie my special 'You're on' look. She rolled her eyes.

*After School*

Marie's POV:

I am so excited for tonight! We are going back to that creepy road, just so we can over our fears of going into creepy places. Which trust me, there is a huge list of creepy things we are scared of!!

"Liz, so you want me to be at your house at what time?" I asked. I was too excited, I forgot what time I was supposed to be at her house!!

"6:30, right at sunset. By the time we get to the road it will already be dark." She said giving me her famous 'Jackass' look. As I turned to leave to get ready I heard her yell "Bring you walking shoes! We're going walking there!" Great! (please note my sarcasm)

*Hours Later*

Liz's POV:   

"Liz, are we there yet!?" Marie was getting very frustrated, due to the fact that we walked for over one and a half hours. " Marie, be patient. There is only one more block before we get there." I was pretty mad myself. I could at least brought my skateboard. "Ugh! Lets take a break? Please!" She insited "OMG Fine! Only for 3 minutes!" I hissed "Ugh! Fine!" she yelled.

As we turn to face the entrance of the road, we looked at eachother dead in the eyes, then back at the raod, then back at eachother.

"Do you want to walk......or run?" I asked Maybe I'm a little nervous.....OK I'm SUPER nervous.

"I think we should walk. Just so we won't make it so suspicious that there are people here."  Marie shrugged. I nodded....