Chapter 5

Trevor's POV:

The third movie was almost over, I looked over at Jaycee. Her head was on Sams chest, he was smiling down at her (( I know i know sam is a lot older than her! Tell me your opinion )) I got this slight burning felling in my face and chest. Was I jealous? No! I just met her today. Does Sam like her?! Oh god I am jealous! Crap. I nudged Kian, and pointed to Jaycee, an evil grin crept across his face and I started to feel sorry for Jaycee.
All the guys were in the kitchen getting the stuff ready. I was stuck with job of making sure Jaycee doesn't wake up. I was a little disapointed. But Jaycee was cute when she was sleeping, her face so calm, and that's when I noticed she was slightly smiling, at first I thought she wasn't acutely asleep, but after a while I decided she was still asleep. That's when the guys came in with sharpies, marshmallow cream, and Pitch black hair chalk. after we were done she had black hair, a blue face and her hands were covered in marshmallow cream. Kian left for a minute and then came back. He squirted her. She woke up after kian stopped she rubbed her face getting marshmallow all over it. We all started laughing. She got up laughing a little to and went to what I think was the bathroom to clean it off. Every one silent when we hear Jaycee yell "KIAN!"

...............................................................

Hey guys!
I'm posting the next chapter today hopefully!

Luv you 😘✌😉