Kiss Me Forever[Chapter 5 & 6]

(Author's Note: I am so very sorry for posting so late. I had problems with my internet connection and it was only repaired this morning. To make up for this, I posted two chapters. I hope you enjoy this. :D And please comment and vote. I need it for encouragement. Haha. Thanks.)

5

"Gaia! Gaia! Wait!" I heard Athan's voice calling me. I continued to walk briskly across the Great Hall and refused to look back at him. I heard a soft oath coming from him. "Gaia, you little witch, wait for me."

When I sensed he was nearing me, I quickly spun around. "My Prince, were you calling for me?" I smiled sweetly at him. Inside, I was furious at him and very much want to strangle him with my bare hands.

"You damn know I was calling you! Hell, I was shouting for you!" He glared.

I glared back.

"What's wrong with you?" he asked me.

I turned away from him and keep on walking. "Nothing." I answered. "Do you need anything from me?"

He peered at me closely before taking the linens I was carrying. "You're acting weirdly."

"No, I'm not. I'm just doing my job." I tried to retrieve the linens from him. "Give me that."

He shrugged and walked beside me. "I think you're mad."

"I will be if you keep me from working." I hissed.

We exited the Great Hall and went into the Red Room where everything-and I'm saying, EVERYTHING-is red. "Don't you have anything better to do?" I asked him in exasperation.

He shook his head and opened a cabinet in the corner of the room to put the linens away. "I don't have scheduled meetings today." He started. "I'm free for the day. Maybe we could take a drive."

My head shot up at his suggestion. A drive? A drive? Huh! No way in hell.

I pretended to rearrange the small pillows at the chaise lounger. "I'm busy."

He moved towards me. I skirted to the other side of the lounger. He cocked his head to the side. "Want to play a game, Princess?"

"No, Prince Athan," I emphasized his name. "I am merely working here. And as it is, I am busy for the day. The whole day until tonight. Find someone else to go with you."

"No one is available."

"I can lend you Puppy. He enjoys a drive to the village." I smiled again.

He glared at me for the mockery. "I don't want your dog. I want you."

Want me. Wow, gee, thanks. Not! "You can't always have what you want."

"Oh, but I do." He started walking around the lounger, with me taking steps back. "I always get what I want, Gaia." I clutched a scarlet pillow in front of me as we circle the lounger. "And right now I want a kiss." He snatched me by the waist and hauled me to him.

"NO!" I screamed before his lips touched mine.

"Why not?" He asked, furious.

"Because I don't want you to kiss me!" I tried to push away from him but he only tightened his hold on me. "Athan, let me go or else..."

"Or else what, Gaia?" He mocked. "Or else you'd beat me bloody?"

"I might just do that." I glared up at him.

He laughed. The man has the audacity to laugh. "You won't do that." He replied airily. Then his head was descending down to mine again. He kissed my forehead. "Go with me today."