king's den

All Melanie wanted was to go to lunch on her work break. That's all. She went to her favorite restaurant King's Den. It was a pizza place and they had valet. Usually Melanie trusted no one with her car and she walked to King's Den but Laura in H.R just NEEDED those papers so her legs were more than exhausted. And the valet was free, and that four lettered word was her weakness.

When she got there, she saw a boy with black hair and an eyebrow piercing, sitting there in his valet vest. He looked annoyed and like he didn't want to be there. That's how Melanie looked at work, so she didn't see it as much.
She pulled the car over and got out, handing him the key.

"Thank you.." She did a quick glance at his name tag. "..Michael." She smiled and he responded with a fake smile and snatched her keys from her hand.

"Enjoy your meal!" He said and Melanie swore she heard hints of sarcasm. She didn't think about it much because she didn't care. She was here to enjoy a very delicious and independent meal.

After ordering a drink she received a phone call from Ashton, her brother.

"Can I help you?" She answered with sass. Ashton was two years older than her at a whooping 25. Growing up, all they really had was each other.

"Mel, what're you doing?" He was obviously bored.

"I'm eating pizza. My day has been a shit show, Ash. Mom is on my back about university right now, I'm pretty sure Luke from work has a crush on me and the valet guy was a total dick-"

"Hold on; valet? You won't trust your own flesh and blood with your car, but you'll let some weird valet guy do it? He could have a cat fetish, or some weird kink!"

"Coming from the guy who has a daddy kink." Melanie shot back and he imagined him rolling his hazel eyes.

"You weren't suppose to hear that, Mel!"

"Maybe you two should've been more quiet, yeah?" When Melanie was 16 she heard Ashton and his girlfriend having sex in the room next to hers. Dinner was awkward for about 2 weeks.

"Anyways, the valet guy? If he's being a dick tell him your brother is muscular as shit and I can beat his ass." Ashton threatened. Ever since Melanie had a kindergarten boyfriend, he had this obsession with protecting her. "How's work though?"

"Stressful. When're you coming over here?"

"I don't know. Maybe the beginning of July?" They placed the food on the table and her mouth watered at the sight of it.

"I gotta go, Ash. Call you later." She said hanging up with him. Sure it was rude, but this sausage, pepperoni, with extra peppers pizza wasn't going to eat itself.

When Melanie walked outside, the boy with black hair looked a little worried. She was holding a small bag of leftovers and her phone, and the small cup of lemonade.

"The Benz." She said to him, responding to a text message from one of her co-workers. He scratched his head and looked at her a bit worried. But he still went and pulled the car around. She still stared at her phone until she heard the car in front of her. She looked up, and saw the front of her car and dropped the lemonade.

"M-my car! What the fuck did you do to my car?" She was on the edge of a breakdown. Her car was a graduation present from her parents when she graduated from college. There was no way in hell she was about to ask for a new car.

"Well, I made a shitty turn and hit the pole a little bit and it kinda messed up the car." He put his hands in his back pocket.

"you crashed my car?"

"whoops."

this was really short and trash just like me amirite??
sorry for that last joke it was really bad.