Fallen Angel: Prologue

IU as Hayley Kim / Angela

Lee jong suk as Seth (The nameless Angel)

Do you Believe in Angels?
They said there are Different types of Angel.

Seraphim --- These Angels are Closest to God. They praise god and represent his love there are only four of them. There primary mission is to protect the throne of god they have six wings,two cover their faces ,two cover there bodies ,and two cover there feet.

Cherubim --- The Angels are the second highest in the hierarchies of Angels they are intercessors of God. The mission is also to protect the throne of god. They are fierce angels . when they come to earth they have great power of Apocalypes nature they have four faces of a man one of an OX one of an eagle and one of a lion.

Thrones --- There name litterally means thrones of highly ornamented chair These Angels dispence God's divine the lover hierachies of angels need the thrones to gain access God.

Dominion's --- These are the angels of leadership,regulating the duties of an angels they give power to heads o government and other authority figures. They have the appearrance of humans with wings powers

Virtues --- These Angels are known as the spirits of motion and control the elements they govern all nature and perform miracles they provide courage, grace and water.

Principalities --- There angels look over groups of people they are incharge of the words nation's cities and towns theire duties include taking charge of religion,politics and the duties of the angels on earth below them.

Archangel --- This angel is the chief angel,guardian of people and all thing physical the archangel appears only in human from and has the task of biwng God messenger to people of critical times of need.

Angels --- Throuhout the bible froce These angel act as our personal guardian they diliver prayers to god and god's answer and messages to us they have the task of nurturing counseling and healing us.

Angels have the task of controlling the border between heaven and earth, They are the angels of birth and death.

------------+++++++++++++--------------

"Fallen Angel is a wicked or rebillious angel that has been cast out of heaven. But according to some people hindi totoo ang fallen angels dahil kapal nagkasala ang mga anghel ay ipinadadala sila sa isang paglilitis kung saan pag-iisipan kung kailangan ba silang parusahan o patawarin. "

" Sir may tanong po ako "

" Yes? ano yun? "

" posible po bang bumaba ang isang anghel para sa isang mission? "

" mmmm......... may mga tao na ring nagsabi nyan at yung iba ay sinasabi pa ngang nakakita na sila ng totoong anghel pero wala pang nakapagpatunay kaya siguro posibleng oo posibleng hindi "