Chapter 7

previously:

“HANDS OFF MEH GIRL PURDY OR I’LL PUT YOU IN A HOSPITAL!!” I yelled as he held Willow captive in his lap. “NEVER IN A MILLION YEARS BIERSACK!!” he yelled back as he threw Willow over his shoulder and began to run off with her. “AAANNNNNNDDYYYYYYY!!!!” Willow cried jokingly as Ashley ran off with her. “JINXX!! JAKE!! CC!!! HELP ME GET ASHLEY NOW!!” I screamed jokingly as well as he ran off with Willow.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jake’s POV:

  I laughed as Ashley ran away upstairs with Willow being held captive from Andy. Actually, all of us were laughing.

. “JINXX!! JAKE!! CC!!! HELP ME GET ASHLEY NOW!!”  I heard Andy yell and we all ran after Ash. He had locked the door to his room with Willow held in there. I thought to myself, what. the. hell. Ash... I back up towards the wall and ran to the door kicking it open. “ Alright Purdy. Come out come out from wherever you’re hiding. “ Cc called out. Jinxx made his way over to the closet door and pointed to it. I nodded and walked silently over to it with Cc and we all pulled open the door to see Ashley and Willow playing a game of Monopoly. “ What the hell......” I trailed off quite confused when Andy ran in. “WILLOW!!” He cried out when he saw her. She shot up and ran past Ash and the rest of us towards Andy. “ANDY!!” She yelled back jumping into his arms.

.-.-..--.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

Willow’s POV:

I ran to Andy, jumping up into his arms and kissing him. All the guys groaned and I heard a bored Cc yell, “ NO PDA INFRONT OF US SERIOUSLY!!!” Everyone stared at him and bursted out laughing except for Andy and I. I hopped down out of his arms and walked up to Cc grinning. I looked up at him and scoffed while everyone looked at me weirdly.

“ Christian Coma “

“ Willow “

“ you’re telling me and Andy not to kiss in public. “

“yeahhhh....” he trailied off worriedly. I smirked at his nervousness.

“Christian Coma. I could say the same thing to you..” I said grinning.

“What are y-”

“Nope.” I cut him off, “ I could say the same thing about you and your mom.” I laughed as I said it.

“How di-”

“That’s right Coma. I’ve seen you kiss your mom.” I laughed.

“ ONE TIME OKAY!! ONE TIMEE” Cc yelled blushing like mad.  All the guys burst out laughing along with me. They all gave me high fives as a flustered Cc walked out the room mumbling a very detailed and colorful vocabulary of words. “ Aww is Cc grumpyyy?” laughed Andy as he passed by. All he got was a glare from Cc.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AN: hey guys sorry I havent updatedd in a while ive been busy and dealing with other stuff and I  finally got meh warped tour tickets! loll so sorry it tooks so long to update and its so short but i’ll try to update again soon. luffs you

fan

vote

comment

seriously please comment