Chapter one: Woken up

I opened my eyes.

"Where am I...?" I asked.

A woman was sitting on a chair next to me. I realised that I was in a hospital bedroom.

"Airi!" She gave me a hug. "Oh, Airi! You're finally awake!"

"Airi? Who is Airi...? Who am I...?"

A tear fell from her eye as she realized what happened.

"The doctor told us...it was possible to lose your memories..." She was almost crying, but she was still smiling. "Your name is Airi Akira. I'm your mother, Hillary Akira. You are 15 years old."

"Oh...ok, thank you...mother." I answered, awkward. Calling a woman I didn't remember "mother" felt strange.

"Are you hungry, darling? I'll go to get something to eat." My mother said and left the room.

Lots of questions crossed my mind, but no answers. Who am I? What happened? Why am I at the hospital?

"Hey, Airi" a voice distracted me. Sitting next to me, there was a boy with white hair and light green eyes.

"I missed you. How are you?" He smiled gently. His smile was bright, and for some reason made my heart skip a beat.

"S-sorry but.... W-who are you?" I answered, confused.

He laughed.

"Come on, Airi. Don't joke this way. It's not nice." His mouth smiled, but his eyed didn't anymore.

"I-I'm not joking... I can't remember anything, sorry..."

He stared at me. It looked like he was going to cry, but he didn't. I heard my mother's steps. He stood up and looked at me, without knowing what to do. When my mother's steps were almost here, he remembered something and looked into his pocked. He gave me a photography.

"Good bye, Airi"

And he disappeared. I looked at the photography. There was a girl with white pink hair next to the boy. They were both smiling.

"Airi, darling... The hospital doesn't have anything to give to you, can you believe it? So we are going back home now." My Mother announced, entering the room nervous and upset. I nodded, still lost in my thoughts. She helped me stand up and we went back home.