2012

"So Chloe, what should we do? I'm bored...", I asked my best friend who is there for me through everything. We have been best friends since year 7 and we are now year 10. She is always happy and bubbly. Plus she has a great taste in fashion.

"Not sure", she replied, then paused with a face that told me she had an idea. "How about we go and see Dylan? He might think of something we can all do.", Chloe suggested. "Yeah sure", I respond and with that we walked out of my house and headed to Dylan's.

Dylan has been a close friend of mine since we were babies and our parents get on really well. "Oh my gosh! Charlotte you walk so slow.", Chloe whined. " No I don't!", I chuckled.

We finally reached Dylan's house and I knocked on his door loudly so he could hear me over the movie he is probably watching, as he never stops watching films.

"Hey! How are you guys?", Dylan asked as he opened his door. "We're bored and was wondering if you have any ideas of what we could do?", I asked with desperation.

"You girls are actually in luck. I got a leaflet through my mailbox this morning about a brand new youth club opening up today at 7:30pm. If you guys are interested in going?", Dylan asked.

"Yes that would be perfect!", Chloe cheered. "But wait... What is the time?", Dylan asked curiously. "5:42pm", I informed. " Well, whilst we wait for the youth club to begin. Did you guys want to watch a few movies with me?", Dylan wondered. Me and Chloe both nodded 'yes' in unison and started watching 'The Hunger Games' which is Dylan's favourite movie.

The time had finally reached half seven and we all headed to the youth club. It looked amazing! There was so much to do. A pool table, ping pong table, basketball, board games, music, sweet and drink table and in a small room towards the back of the hall was a kinect. When I looked into the small room at the back, I couldn't help but notice a tall, cute blonde boy.

...........................................................................................................

Hello everyone! I know this chapter is short but its just a brief introduction. Please read, follow and most definitely comment and vote! I would appreciate all the support! I love you all so much and I'm very excited for this story as there will be lots of drama.