Chapter 3

Edited 7/5/17____________________________________________________________

Y/N POV
"Hey, Y/N?" Krul asked. "Yah?" I answered. "I would like you to use you're human form and join those Vampire Killer's Highschool or HQ.

After that, I want you to find out as much information as you can." she ordered." Sure!" I said, wanting to see humans after 4 years.

YUU POV

I stood in the middle of a landscape blanketed with snow.

I broke out of my thoughts when I heard a loud crash and I heard two men drop down behind me and they said, "You need to get out of here!"

"Me? Run? All I live for is killing the blood suckers. How am I supposed to get my revenge if I can't even handle something like this?!" I yelled as I turned around and started running towards the monster and killed it.

~TIMESKIP~

YUU POV
"Why did they have to suspend me for violating an order when I killed that monster? Besides, what is a military personnel like me gonna do at a normal school?" I mumbled to myself, my voice getting slightly louder.

"Hey, Hyakuya Yuichiro! What are you mumbling on about during class?" The teacher scolded as he tore his eyes away from the chalk board.

"Hmf" I grunted, looking in another direction. "Eh?! What's with the attitude?!" He yelled pointing his finger at me. "I'll have you suspended if you're going to mock a teacher.

"WHAT?! You'll suspend me?! Seriously!! If yes, then please do so!" I beamed, getting up from my chair. "Quit fooling around! You're completely mocking me! Just sit down!" He screamed. Then, I felt a tap on my back.
"What do you want? Who the hell are you?" I asked, turning my head to see a girl with purple hair.

I sat back in my seat and turned around and saw her pick up her notebook and it said, "I'm Hiragi Shinoa. I'm an army surveillance officer." She put her notebook down and started writing again.

Then she showed me that page once again. It said, "If your actions seem uncooperative, I will repot you to the army and extend your suspension."

"WHAT?! WHAT IS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN?!" I screamed, making everyone turn around once more. "Hyakuya, If you keep interrupting my class-"

"Damn it!" I interrupted him.

"Co-op-er-a-tion" she spoke out, making me give up and sit down.

"Now where were we..." The teacher mumbled.

"By the way, this suspension will continue until you can make a friend." Shinoa said bluntly. "Please work hard to make a friend."

~TIMESKIP~

YUU POV

I heard the bell that signaled that class was over. I heard the shuffling of chairs and the door sliding open.

"Hey, let's go get some ice cream on our way home." I heard a girl say to a classmate. "Hold on, I love ice cream too~! Why not go say that to them?" Shinoa suggested with a smug face.

"What's with you? Don't get so fresh with me." I replied.

"Guren told me that when you were young, your family was killed by a vampire, so now you can't engage with others. Because you're afraid you'll lose them again after getting close to them. You're very much afraid that you can't make a friend or a girlfriend."