Chapter 3

"So that's all?" Senior Lee asked the guy one more time; after what seemed like 4 hours of on going conversation about how I would promise to leave the room in top condition, and to not let one thing messy around, turned out to be only 1 hour of just signing papers.

The man or from now on to be called the boss of the group of INFINITE was dressed like any other professional out there. A black tie, white collar shirt, and a black suit covering it halfway around the chest. Since I couldn't see the bottom half might as well take a good look at the top half no?

The boss just nodded back at Senior Lee as he signed off the paper.

"She could start now" He handed me the papers with a shiny new key. Rubbing my eyes, just in case I was dreaming, I bowed to him. He looked back at his clock and hummed.

9:45pm

"I think you really should get some sleep" He suggested. "Have you slept just a little after your plane ride?"

Shaking my head, I automatically yawned at the thought of the long flight here.

"I guess I am still in jet lag" I said between breathes. The man chuckled before standing up from his chair. Now I could see the lower part of his body. I smiled when I fulfilled the curiosity. He was wearing black professional pants.

"The boys will be here in a little more time" He looked up at the ceiling in thought. "They should be arriving at 10 after" Nodding to confirm what he just said was accurate, he smiled. "Good luck"

Getting my things ready, like my suitcase and some bags, I bowed one last time to him before Senior Lee helped me out and closed the door. I looked down and examined the key he just gave me, blinking twice. Does he always have a spare key with him or something?

"Room 107" I said out loud. Senior Lee patted my back, telling me to take some steps forward.

"That is upstairs" She took one of my bags and lead the way to the nearest elevator. Biting my lip, I followed after her.

Waiting for the elevator to ding I grew anxious and tense. He said boys, like actual boys not just one boy. Just the thought of keeping care of two guys was just enough to get me sweating nervously.

"Senior Lee..." I faded off until the old woman could looked at me. Without any emotion, she waited for me to go on. "What if these people don't like me..." I started nibbling the bottom half of my lip. Senior Lee just chuckled.

"Young girl, you act as if you have to make a good impression and be friends with them" We heard the ding go off and the elevator doors opening, showing a hallway I will now call home."They are your clients" She lifted up my bags. "They aren't going to be your friends"

I felt my heart sink once I heard those last words from her. Sure we will have some type of relationship but what I will always be to them is another maid.

"True...." I only stated. She lead me through the halls of this massive looking hotel until we were finally in room 107. She gestured me to go in first.

I took long deep breaths as I walked up to this door. I put the key in with the last strength I had in me and tried to turn the knob to unlock it but my heart pounding fast beneath my chest wasn't letting me.

"You're opening a door, not giving birth" Senior Lee interrupted my rapid breathing. My cheeks grew pink but still slowly continued to unlock the door. I turned the knob with such time I thought I was taking minutes to open. Seeing the door already half way open, I finally entered the room to turn on the light switch. While doing so though... I tripped onto something.