Chapter 5: Everything

Alison's Pov

"Get your butt up...ALISON," mom walks in and sees Emily beside me and she freaks out.

"What is Emily doing here," Mom gasps.

I slowly sit up from my bed.  "I ask her to stay the night.  I let her in when you went to sleep," I explain.

"Alison.  Why do I have to say this a billion times.  No girls upstairs past 9:00 o'clock," she yells.

"Come on mom," I groan.

"Emily get out now," Mom points past her and that's when Emily quickly gets out of bed.

"See you at school babe."

She quickly walks out of the room and mom shuts the door.  "Alison honey, I think it's best if you don't see Emily," she sits down next to me.

"Mom I'm not breaking up with her.  I love her," I brush off.

"But your only going to hurt her when you forget everything," Mom pushes a little.

"Mother Emily loves me.  She will wait until my memory returns," I look at mom as she has a worried face.

"But this may be perniment."

"It's not going to be that!  I will have my memory back soon," I shout.

"Ok.  Get ready for school, but don't forget to wear your necklace."  She pats my back and walks out of the room.

Gosh what's up with that necklace!? I slowly get out of bed and get ready for school.

Emily's Pov

I quickly climb up the fake veins by my bedroom window, but when I climbed in my room. Mom and dad were sitting on my bed waiting for me. Shit!

"I'm so sorry," I blurt.

"We been worried sick about you," Mom yells.

I lower my head.  "I'm so sorry."

"That's not going to cut it.  School and back for a week," dad states.

I widen my eyes as the word came out of there mouth like a river.

"What are you talking about!  You know Alison is losing her memory," I shout.

"We know, but you can't lose control of your life.  You need to keep going on swimming so you can go to college," Dad explains.

"What about Phase she isn't doing anything," I point out my big sister is partying.

"She is going great.  She's not sneaking out," mom pushes.  With that dad and her get up and walk out of my room. 

That's so not fair.  Phase is always going out and she is getting everyone to do her homework that's why she is so good at school because she cheats and cheats and CHEATS.  I check the time and get dressed.

Alison's Pov

I arrive at home and I take a deep breathe and walk in. I can't forget anything about school? I walk up the steps and look around.  Noel comes over to me as I'm going to my locker.

"Hey!"

"Hey Noel what do you need," I ask.

"I have a party tonight and you need to come," he smirks.

"Why is that," I clinch my bag a little.

"Because your popular, hot, great so?"

I look at Noel.  I don't know if my parents want me to go to a party.  I guess I'm sneaking out.