Chapter 5: The Start

We all we told to go home and rest,my mom and I started to prepare dinner when everyone left. We talked a little about what had happened today. She didn't want to tell me anything new until we started training and learning about our fighting,wings,outfits,and whatever a Craft is...sounds more like a video game. I started to clean up the table and I felt like I was being choked all of a sudden. I feel to the ground and started to puke in my throat. My foster mother watched is horror,she didn't know what to do at all. I could see an Angel and Devil in my head,could they be my parents? Soon the choking stopped. My foster mother kneeled down,"What did you see?!" She asked strictly. "My parents." I said quietly. My foster mothers cold expression went into sorrow. She hugged Image. Image began to cry,"Is this what it takes to fight them mom?" There was silent for a few second. then she let go. "Yes." She said,she was looking down. "Why don't we get some rest?" "I have insomnia mother." "Well,try to,I know it's hard for you." She walked away and disappeared into her room. I got up and grabbed a water bottle then continued upstairs. "What the hell was that?" I mumbled. I decided I should try to sleep. I got into my room and opened to bottle and drank some water. I closed it and put it on my nightstand and got into my pajamas. I got into bed and stared at the ceiling for a while since I couldn't sleep. I looked out my window and thought I saw someone. "Odd,it's 3 AM." I took a more closer look. Fuck. I ran downstairs and started banging on my foster mothers door. I couldn't speak and I was shaking. "What?" She said in an irritated tone. I was making weird noises. She looked confused. I do made horns with my hands and pretended to fly and pointed outside. She knew. She instantly came out of her room and went outside. "Mom!" I finally said chasing after her. I went outside and saw what I never thought I would. My jaw dropped.  My foster mother had brown wings with yellow crystals where the feather and her back met. Then her outfit changed to heels and a classy yellow  dress. Her hair was in a high bun and she had yellow make-up. Then books came into her hands. "What? What is she going to do with books?" Then I saw,the paper formed sharp blades. "Oh look. It's Avery Wel." The devil had said. He got into battle form as well. She instantly annihilated him. There was nothing but bloodstain and a pair of wings now. I walked over to her. "The reason you know so much about Fallen Angels is that you are one?!" I asked. "Yes Image. And your last name isn't Wel either." "Then...then what is it?"

Well now you see how bad-ass a Fallen Angels can look? Yeah...they aren't...very bad-ass....I'm trying my best to keep ya'll entertained. And yes I said ya'll. I've lived in Texas for far too long. But I have New York blood. But anyways hope ya'll enjoyed the chapter. ❤️