¤~¤ Prologue ¤~¤

I watched as each breath was crystalized by the cold. I heard a soft sobbing noise as I strolled across my padio. There, in the middle of the field, he stood. Goosebumps covered his skin as he wrapped his arms around himself shivering from the freezing rain that drenched his now slicked back hair. I hurriedly rushed over and ripped off my jacket, using it as a poor umbrella. My body immediately reacted to the temperature and my teeth chattered uncontrollably. I closed my eyes tightly and when I opened them, I was greeted by once large, bright blue eyes now lifeless with bags underneath them. I felt a twinge of pain as they stared so deeply into mine. I slowly watched as tears began to pool from his eyes. A gasp emitted from my mouth as I quickly caught a teardrop on my finger. I rubbed his face, in attempt to wipe all the tears away. I removed my scarf and securely wrapped it around his pale tear-stained face. I gently grabbed his hand and heaved him up, just for him to let out a pained cry. He choked painfully on each word he spoke. "I love you." I blinked agonizingly slow and nodded, clenching my jaw. "Does that mean nothing to you?" He asked getting angrier by the minute. I shook my head furiously, it meant everything. That's why the next thing I was about to do would hurt even more then it should.