Bill Cipher

Since Dipper was just staring at Ashley like a creep, Mabel walked over to Ashley. As soon as Dipper saw this, he barged in. "Mabel, I read about this cool monster in the woods! We could win $50 each! ...mystery twins?" He said convincingly, holding his fist out waiting for his sister to bump it. Instead, Mabel pushed his hand back slowly and stated: "Actually, Ashley was going to take me on a picnic in the woods!" At that moment, all the excitement drained from Dippers face.
"Oh, okay. Have fun," Mabel left the Mystery Shack, holding Ashley's hand the whole way.
With nothing to do, Dipper stuck his nose into his Journal he found hidden in the woods. This journal included everything paranormal. Dipper flipped through the book, until a certain page caught his eye. Bill Cipher. Dipper, along with Mabel, has already took on Bill in his Great Uncle Stans mindscape. Bill Cipher is a deadly dream demon, this means that he can enter dreams and even posses a being. Dippers skin crawled by just reading about him. He was about to flip the page after a paragraph written in red concerned him. 'I don't think I've read this before...'  He thought as he read.
Beware of the Bill Cipher. My latest research has shown that he is extremely powerful. I now know that Bill can turn into his human form. Last time I saw him, he had yellow hair covering his left eye ( if he even has a left eye), and a strangely innocent voice and appearance. Do not trust Bill Cipher!
"Mabel!" Dipper shot up and ran into the forest as fast as he could.
'How could I let this happen?'
---
What's going to happen to Mabel?