The same old shit

It's been a while, huh? Ever since I became a senior, I've been busy with school, colleges, theater, and scholarships; I've been busy! But senior year is coming to an end and I was accepted of my choice recently, so, things are simmering down a bit. Because of that, I decided to come back to MDC and just see the new designers. And guess what I saw since I've been back?

Petty arguments. 

People are still being rude to each other and I guess stealing graphics? The same old shit from when I used to be here everyday. 

Niggas are yelling and cussing each other, being hella shady, and more. Like, please calm down children, this oldie needs y'all to stop. 

But you know, people don't want to listen and spam the threads as if they're all high and mighty. And then I'm over, sipping some tea, as this happens. 

I thought, after I left in 2014, this old shit would stop. But naw, the cycle continues and the hatred is still there. People want to cause a scene and not take it to PM, but keep it in the threads. Where all their little friends can gang up on a person. I should know, this happened with my friends, they came to have my back. But I had to tell them no and I handled it like an adult.

And you would think the older designers would tell them to stop, or teach them how to handle it better, but most of them are gone or they're probs watching from the sidelines, like me. Because who would listen to us? Not the new designers. Because to them, if your graphics are amazing, then you don't have to listen to no one. And you don't have to follow any rules.

Which brings me to the Graphic Stalker thread. I've been in there, giving tips and looking at new graphics. Which are fucking amazing, good job new generation! But anyways, I post up some of my covers and threads, and reply to others. And let me tell you, the rule is to reply to the people above you. And people follow that rule.

Well, some of them.

I'm talking about people with amazing graphics. They think it's alright not to reply to others and just post their stuff. Like, please read the rules and follow them. You have to reply to those above you. Give them tips or say what you like about it. No one wants to get ignored.

Too bad I'm the main one getting ignored.

You heard me people, if I post a cover or a thread, only one person says something about it. And I'm not lying. Just yesterday, a person who was five minutes after me ignored my post. They stopped at the person that was above me. Like, seriously? That's fucking rude!

And y'all can't say stuff like "oh, but you posted a thread! I don't know what to say about threads :/" yes you fucking do, you just replied to TONS of people who posted their threads and said how much you loved them. 

Is it because my graphics don't fit the new norm? Do I suck? Or am I just a forgotten designer that no one cares to look at? I don't know guys and I don't appreciate it. Because it gets me thinking, are they just replying to their friends and ignoring others?

What do you guys think? Leave a comment below and tell me. Until next time folks.