partners

Today in history we learned about some type of war, but to be honest i wasnt paying atention at all, i spaced out compleatly. class was over so i got to go to 3rd period which was language arts, and to be honest i like that class because i have some of my best friends and i have david. i got there and i saw that all my friends were there, but one persone was missing, David. i asked his friend if they saw david but they said "no, he didnt even go to 1st period". class started but i was worried to what could have caused david to not come to class, about 20mins later we heared a knock on the door and it was david!! i was so happy to see him. he sat down and said hi to me. i said hi back. then he was about to tell me something but the teacher told us to stop talking. we both said sorry at the same time. the teacher told use that we had a book report project with a partner that the teacher had assigned. i was realy excited to know who i was working with, i really wanted it to be with one of my friend or with david. " vanessa you are with kaely, karla you are with daniell, monse you are with reed, and david you are with alvin, and then he countinued with the rest of the class. i was completly disapointed, i got one of the badboys and i knew that this was not going to be good. Then the teacher told us to get with our partners. I was about to go walk over to where reed was when David stoped me and said don't go let him come to you,and I will stay here so that if he tries to do something to you I will be here to defend you. I was like ok thanks. As I said before Reed was one of the bad boys because he never does projects,hw, and all he really does is flirty with every girl. Reed came to where I was sitting and I tried to get him to help me choose a book but he didn't pay attention he was playing around with my which I didn't like. I told him get your hand off of my hair. And he said why babe and put his hand around me, I hated this feeling. Then David turned around and saw that he was bothering me and he said get your hands off of her, she doesn't like it and pushed his arm off. Reed said your nothing to her so mind your own business. I knew this wasn't going to end here so I just called the teacher and I told him what had happened and they made him get with David's partners and then David was my partner, and I was happy that now my partner is David!!