"JUST TRUST ME. YOU'LLBE SAFE "

CHAPTER 3"JUST TRUST ME. YOU'LLBE SAFE "

Cara's POV

Tumakbo ako ng tumakbo... Ni hindi nga ako tumigil para makapagpahinga. Ghaad ! I cant breathe . My heart beats too fast. Superman! Batman! Ironman! Captain america! Juan Dela Cruz help me! Im in great danger and i dont wanna die.Im still young , tsaka gusto ko pang kumanta ng " Lets go crazy ,crazy TILL WE SEE THE SUN " gusto ko pang masikatan ng araw. Im just kidding nung kinanta ko ung Die Young ni Kesha kanina...

Time pass...pero up to now takbo parin ako ng takbo. Lumiko ako sa may alleyways. FUCK! Tanga ko tlaga! Bat dito pa? Ang dilim-dilim , super tahimik at parang wlang makakatulong sa akin dito. Babalik sana ako,kaso nakita ko ung anino ng serial killer. Kaya i change my mind. I started to run pero nung nandon na ako sa middle ng alleyways....

"Crap !"-sigaw ko , someone's holding my hand. Hinila nya ako at tinakpan ang bibig ko. From that moment my tears started to fall...

Someone's POV

I got bored and was thinking to buy something that could satisfy my craving. Lucky ! I saw Starbucks coffeeshop and ordered a glass of Peppermint Mocha. Im currently wearing my Rayban sungglasses and Penshoppe Hoodie.

"Refreshing"-i said while searching a vacant table. Lucky again, i found one and sit like it was a Chair of Marshmallow... Im in a deep concentration on what im drinking right now. I cant help it. Its so Good !

A minute later...

A girl enters the shop that distracted my concentration. She caught my eye. I suddenly put my right hand on my chest and felt the beating of my heart. Then i looked into her face. Her face looks so worried. She headed into the cashier then handed her order. I watched her step out of the coffeeshop.

I watched her every move. She looks so weak like she's super tired w\c made her much more vulnerable esp. at this hour , its probably 8pm. Who knows that creeps and pedophiles would be around at this time. And im right! I've noticed someone whose staring at her.

When you look into that someone(he wears tribal shirt , jeans and has beard) you would think that the guy would do something not nice or evil. I pulled myself out of my thoughts and quickly followed them. Im right again... The guy is chasing her. The girl started to run that makes the guy run too.

"Damnit! I must find a way to help her... But how?"-i said in a great worryness...

The girl turned her way to the alleyways ,that hints me to run to the easiest way to go there and get her.

I saw her running towards me. When she was close to me . I hold her hands tightly, pulled her and covered her mouth. My heart explodes when her tears landed into my hand.

Cara's POV

Umiyak na ako... Sino ba naman ang di iiyak? Mamamatay kang stress sa school, worried at pagod ... OOOPSsS ! I mean mamamatay kang di nakapag GoodBYE sa family and friends mo.

Takot na takot ako kanina syempre pero nawala lng yun ng marinig ko angelic voice nya...

"Psshh ! Stop crying... You'll be safe"-sabi nya habang inaalis yung kamay nya sa bibig ko....

"but ... How can I ? I cant trust u . Ur Just a stranger.."-i mumbled

Hinawakan nya shoulders ko and then he look directly in my eyes while sayin...

"Just trust me. U'll be safe"-sabi nya. Pinaniwalaan ko sya. Pinapunta nya ako sa may mga baskets ng gulay. Dito muna daw ako at i che-check nya lang kung okey na.