AWKWARD...

Miranda ( POV )

We had all safely got through airport security and made it on to the airplane that was especially for us. My outfit was light and suitable for flying in and I was pretty comfortable.

I was seated next to Raphaël which wasn't too bad we've had chats before and he's a nice lad

During the flight somehow Raphaël had taken ahold of my hand and I was too scared to do anything I mean he's acting as if I'm his girlfriend or something and Cris isn't even bothered!!

After a very awkward flight we had finally touched down and I had never been so thankful to be of off a plane.

--------hotel--------

I was sharing a room with  Clarice Alves I'm more close with her than the other wags and she knows about Marc, I feel like I can trust her

I was sharing a room with Clarice Alves I'm more close with her than the other wags and she knows about Marc, I feel like I can trust her.

We were unpacking when there was a knock at the door "come in" we both called "me and the lads were wondering If you wanted to come and watch us train ? the girls will be there" cris asks "YES!!"i said a bit to excited cris looked at me like i had three heads and Clarice just stared wide eyed at me

"Ok...? Lets go then...?" Cris asked.

Me and Sara grabbed are handbags and were heading to the training ground.

-----training-----

The boys were training on the same field as BRC not that i was complaining if you know what I mean hahah.

Me and Clarice said goodbye to the boys then headed over to the other women, The girls were currently having a deep convocation i wasn't really paying attention.

All of a sudden I jumped as Someone's hands covered my eyes "boo" his voice said into my ears which maid the hairs on the back of my neck stand up.

I turned and hugged him for about a minute we pulled away and made sure no one was out yet we shared a really long passionate kiss "quick the boys are coming in a min" shakira warned us "i love you" he said barley above a whisper "i love you to forever and always" i replied he pecked me on the lips one more time then jogged out to train, that might seem really strange but I haven't seen him in about 2 months and Skype does no justice to missing his touch even if it is only for 3 or 4 minutes.

I know I'm playing a risky game but it has to be done.

I sat back down blushing and was met by a chorus of "awwwwwssss" we got a few looks from people because the girls were so loud "shhhh will you gosh you guys are so loud" i exclaimed "hahaah says the one who shouted chicken in the middle of Marc Jacobs because you could smell it" Sara said which made everyone laugh and me turn bright red after that we just talked and and watched the lads train.

Training had finished and I told everyone i just wanted to go for a walk they all thought i was telling the truth except for Clarice and some other girls who gave me thumbs up which made me laugh,i was really waiting for Marc.

As soon as he came over to me he picked me up and spun me around with me on his shoulder  "ahhh Marc bartra put me down this instant"i said while giggling he put me down then we shared a very long kiss, I had only been around him for a whole of 10 minutes and I already felt like I was on cloud nine.

We got into Marc's car and drove to his house while catching up this might sound strange but it was even nice just to be around his fragrance again "why don't we order take-out and watch some movies?" Marc questioned as we pulled up to his drive "perfect" i replied smiling at him lovingly.

We were about half way through our second movie, Marc was spooning me stroking up and down my arm

I could feel his hand slowly start making it's way towards my ass and he gave it a gentle pinch causing me to giggle and whine " marcccc"

" marcccc"

I knew he wanted to make up for lost time and let me tell you ha! That's definitely what we did

I woke up with the sunlight peeping through the curtains and hitting my bare back I let my eyes adjust to the light, turned to my left and Hit something hard i looked and found Marc
Fast a sleep with his mouth open and snoring a little awhh hehhe cute.

I then looked at my phone which was on the bed side table, i had loads of missed calls as texts and when i say loads i mean loads and they're mainly from my brother looks like I'm in trouble.....