CHAPTER 5- STUPID MISSION

Hi guys! here's the chapter 5 hope you like it!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kid Flash' P.O.V.
Look you all know that I'm jealous that time and I admit I 'm really jealous because........ That Jimmy just stole my Jinxy and made me so angry !!!!!!!!!! So I Listened on their conversation so I heard that she's going to the HIVE ACADEMY so I decided to follow her ....⚡

Jinx's P.O.V.
I'm really surprised that time because Jimmy visited me ! I did not expect that was coming ...... So he said that I'm going to the academy so its Friday so..... I dressed neat .... and also beautiful ...... Then I went out and ride on Gizmo's Car with a G on it When I'm in the school everyone is looking at me specially Angel she's my best friend in the HIVE She said " Woah Jinx ! Long time no see! Well How are you?" She asked " I'm good ....How about you!?" I asked "Same with you well what brings you here?" She asked " Well Jimmy said that Headmaster wants to talk to me so I'm here .... So did you know where Headmaster is?" I asked " Yeah he's in the office in the 4th floor ...." she mentioned " Okay thanks " " No problem !"

So I went upstairs God damn office why did they have to make Headmaster's office in the 4th floor? Oh c'mon!

So finally I'm right here!! I knocked first

*Knock Knock *

"Come in"

"Hello Headmaster "

"Hello Jinx please don't call me Headmaster your officially a graduate here in HIVE ACADEMY please call me Brother Blood ...."

"Yes Brother blood Well Headma-- I mean brotherblood Jimmy said you wanted to talk to me why?"

"Oh yes I just wanted to tell you that you, and Jimmy have a mission only you two Because you have the most interesting powers here in the HIVE You two will fight Kid Flash and bring here ...."

"Yes Kid Flash..... Wait what? Kid Flash?!"

"Yes, I'm so interested in his powers , If you bring Kid Flash here I will give you a reward you and Jimmy ....."

" What is it?"

" I'll give you a chance to teach here .."

"Deal..."

"Very good Don't make me disappoint You Jinx if you did this ..... I will be so proud of you I treat you like my own daughter Jinx....."

"Thank you Brotherblood and Brotherblood can I ask a Question ? "

"What Question?"

"Aren't you going to make this office at the 3rd,2nd,or 1st floor ? or are you going to make an elevator?"

" Oh good question... Don't worry Jinx did you see those workers downstairs ? "

"Yeah why?"

"They will make an elevator Jinx ....."

"Oh yeah Thanks Headmaster ....."

"Okay Bye Jinx,"

"Yeah bye...."

While Jinx is on the hallway...

What? I'm going to make her a part of the HIVE Brotherblood are you kidding me? He's my arch nemesis!
Please!!!!!!! Anyone not him!

~~~~~~~

Hi guys! Sorry for the short chapter !!!!