Chapter one

Adore [danny] pov

Dayum I thought to my self, Roy walked out the bathroom in just boxers. my train of thought was lost & I was plainly staring at him , his body was gorgeous. "see something you like" he laughs. "maybe" I giggle leaving and go to the bathroom and shut the door.

***

"Danny wake up you gotta get ready" Roy says shaking me vibrantly. "alright alright I'm up" I say trying to sit up. I lay all my make up out and join Roy at the table. he was finishing off his make up and sees I'm struggling. "do you need help?" he asks so sweetly. "please" I smile. "you know your really helpful" I can feel his smile. " your cute too" I mumble. "would you shut up I'm trying to help you" he laughs . "sorry" I relax my face and cherish his help. *10 minutes later* " I mean seriously thank you, not only thank you for doing this but thank you for being a great friend and I wouldn't of been in the top 3 if it wasn't for you , you are truly my hero and deserve everything you get you adorable son of a " "shut up and kiss me " he says pulling my head towards his , I stiffen but loosen into his warmth. he moves his hands down to my waist and pushes them together , I feel tingles , I place my arms crossed against his back to assure him I'm not leaving. I take a breather and start kiss down his neck , I plant a kiss on his ear and back to his cheek suddenly the door swung open .

"Oh what did I miss" jerick [jinkx] said looking us both up and down . we separate and just look each other he still looked perfect no lip stick smudged as I however have ruined my face, "Roy get dressed and Danny let me help you with that" jerick says walking in and closing the door . he wipes the make up and finishes my face. " so you and Roy huh" jerick says smiling. "maybe I don't know where that was going" I laugh. "well do you like him" he asks. "of course I do, isn't it obvious" I pretty much shout . crap he could of heard that. this time Bianca comes out the bathroom and damn did she look good. "I led your dress and shoes out" he smiled, "thank you" I say walking in and getting changed. woah he picked something sexy. a short black dress and simple black heels , I tucked and put on my things, I placed my back and blue wig on my head and smiled in the mirror .

I walked out & jinkx and Bianca immediately stopped talking . huh I wonder what that was about. "you look good" Bianca smiles . "Right back at you" I laugh. we leave the hotel room. "i think we should keep this a secret for the minute , until you guys know for sure what you are relationship wise" jinkxs mentions. "i agree" bianca says , well apart of me is torn but i get why. i simply nod and smile.

we meet the rest of the queens & michelle in the lobby ad head to the club. we do our meet up for an hour and then head to the dressing room in th lub and do our finishing touches to our outfits and make up. i take a glance at the running order.

michelle visage

ivy winters

sharon needles

alaska thundefuck

jinkxs monsoon

raja

raven

jujubee

pandora box

courtney act

adore delano

bianca del rio

wow im second to last , it was a good idea putting bianca last because she is truly an amazing performer. "okay girls, good luck , were starting in 2 minutes , do your best an quoting mumma ru dont fuck it up" michelle comes in and says , we clap and hug people before getting ready for the stage. i sit with bianca and talk for a while before they note for me to go back stage.

bianca pov

adore just left to perform , i got jinkxs and we got flowers and a big sign that says, adore will you be my girlfriend and most importantly will you danny be my boyfriend? im going to pull it up on  stage hopfully he gets what im doing. we hid them back stage and i just stood there and listened to adore sing , hes my favourite, is and always will be. "now welcoming the amazing gorgeous Biana Del Rio" i hug him as i come on to the stage."goodluck" he whispers.i pat his back and smile

***

i do my act & now its time ive been so worried. i look at danny in the auidence , we got ivy in on it and he pulled adore to the audience. "can i be serious for a minute" the crowd laughs. "i mean actually serious" they stay quiet "so look there is this guy and you guys know him as adore but i know him as danny" the crowd awws but screams. i motion jinkxs to come out with the sign.  he passes me the flowers before standing there with the sign. "so what do you say" i see adore running and jumping on the stage , she pulls me into the biggest hug, "ofourse i want to be your boyfriend dummy" i dont say anything but just kiss his beautiful plumped lips, you hear the crowd scream, i think i made th right choice asking him.