The Big Battle

Leafeon's POV
"Pyroar, are you ready???" I asked. "Yes twerp. I am ready for me to win." Pyroar replied. I used Leaf Blade and that did 20 damage. I was really fast so I dodged all of Pyroar's attacks. I knew 1 water type move, so I used it. That move was dive. That helped me a lot because that got him down to low health! Next thing I know, a shadow ball goes off. Where did this come from?
Umbreon's POV
Once I woke up, I was ready to battle. Leafeon used her water type move and got Pyroar down to low health. Now is my chance..... I used Shadow ball and Pyroar fainted. Leafeon turned around and pounced on me. She started to hug me and she said, "Umbreon!! Thank you for taking that attack for me!! I love you so much!!!" Then, she gave me a kiss. "I...I lo...love you too!" I stuttered to say. She was the best eeveelution friend I could ever have!!
Leafeon's POV
After I kissed Umbreon, the strange man gave Summer the key and let us leave as long as we never came back! We went back out to find more eevees so we could get more eeveelutions. We found 3 so we were happy. 2 were normal eevees and the other one was a shiny eevee. Summer evolved the shiny eevee into a Vaporeon and the other 2 into Flareon and Jolteon. We will all become great friends!!!!