#1

You have just completed your set at the 2015 Vans Warped Tour all sweaty and smelly. You back to the bus that you are sharing with your boyfriends band Black Veil Brides.

You run the shower in the small bathroom letting the hot water runs over you, you can feel it washing away the sweat and dirt. You hear the bathroom door slide open.
You: Yo occupied! Can you not hear the shower from outside?

The shower door opens and you turn around covering yourself to see your boyfriend Andy shirtless. He gives a light chuckle at how surprised you were. He grins at you and turns around to look in the mirror.

Andy: How was your set baby?
You: Good but fuck am I tired. How did your interview go?
Andy: I got chased by a bee and shoved paper down my crotch.
You: Oh so just an average Bryan Stars Interview then?
Andy: Yea pretty much.

He was looking at your reflection in the mirror as he wipes off his makeup. He was smirking as you scrubbed at your skin to let it breathe. You turn off the water.
You: Andy can you please pass me the towel
Andy: Ok.

Instead of handing you the towel he wraps you up in it and flings you over his shoulder carrying you out to his bunk. He throws you down and removes the towel l as he closes the bunk curtain. With in an instant he is kissing you deeply. You were hella tired but you knew you deserved this so you didn't fight back you let him take control over your body. His kisses go down your neck all the way down to your breast where he stops to suck for a moment.
You: Oh god, Andy please.

you moan begging him. He takes of his pants and hovers over you before lunging inside you with his huge throbbing member. He rolls over after a few counts.
Andy: Ride me baby! Oh yes (Y/N)
You: Oh Andy baby please. I'm going to cum baby
Andy: Hold it in baby, hold it in

You both climax in unison and you fall onto his chest. You kiss deeply and passionatwly between heavy breaths

What do you think? Comment, rate and follow me please :)