Stupidly smart

This is unedited completely raw, I intend to make changes and fix a few mistakes at one point.
--------------------------

Calvin peeled himself off the bed, it was too early for this crap, who in their right mind scheduled a funeral at 9 in the morning? He thought glancing at a clock He just wanted to go to sleep. To stay asleep. Just leave me alone. I'm tired of pretending I'm the same, I'm not and I'm never going to be. He picked up his jacket and threw it over the black long sleeve shirt. Which took him a couple of minutes, his limbs refused to go the way they were supposed to. Stupid stupid arm, stop it! He shouted in his head at the rebellious limb, banging it against the wall, which sent waves of pain up it into his shoulder.
"shhh, it's ok, be patient cal, it'll come." Rose said sliding her arm around his waist and resting her head on his shoulder. "you are getting better, but it's only been two weeks, it's going to take months..." Calvin stayed quite, choosing to look at the desk where his college acceptance letter was at, as if there was any chance he wasn't going to be. He was so smart they were paying him to attend, was being the operative word there, Not anymore. Reaching for his cane, something he wasn't used to yet, he limped out of his room to the kitchen struggling to make a bowl of cereal, more f which and milk wound up on the table. He lost his temper again, this time throwing his spoon and crumbling into a ball tears streaming down his face.
"hey, hey, it's alright, it's alright, I'm here, I'll help you through it." rose said kneeling beside Calvin and hugging him tightly. A few minutes later a knock on the door came, Calvin quickly stood up, grabbed his cane and went to answer it. Thomas, here to take him to the funeral.
"hey cal, how you holding up?"
"I'm Fine, I'm al- al- alright." Calvin struggled to get his tongue to form the words right. Struggled to do anything right. rose folded her hands on his shoulder and rested her chin on them. "I'm good too."
"Come on cal, let's get you to the funeral." Thomas said offering to help him to the car. Calvin took a step back at the sight of the car, he hadn't been in one since the wreck, it scared him. He put his hands on his head and whimpered a little. "it's ok," rose and Thomas said in unison
Finally he nodded his head and got into the car, declining Thomas's help. He got into the car and fumbled with the seat belt. An uncomfortably quiet ride later and he and Thomas were at the funeral, it was a short service, she didn't really want anything fancy for her funeral anyways. Calvin sat beside rose the entire time, holding her hand tightly. Finally He was called to the casket, rose stayed at the seats. He lookedback at her sitting their, auburn hair to her back, green eyes that seemed to burn, his gaze lingered for a moment, then he looked in the casket. A moment later he sat back down alone. The rest of the service went by slowly, finally Thomas dropped him off at home and he went back to bed, dreaming of the auburn haired girl in the casket. The ones who's green eyes were now forever closed