Protect me(Jacob black love story)

Chapter 1- Kimberly'S pov.

I was running. Running with my brother justin. That's all that was in my mind. Run run run.

Our parents just got killed in a bear attack. Or at least I think it was a bear attack. I'll never know. I came to an arupt stop.

"why did you stop, kimmy?" Justin asked." To be honest, I don't know. I just feel like we have to stay here. It's my instincts." I replied.

Justin nodded. I looked at the street sign. It said, 'welcome to la push!'. I've never heard of that before.

"come on." Justin said. We walked through the forest."we need to find somewhere to live." I said still looking ahead at the greenery.

"here follow me." Justin said. I nodded. We started running, agian.(A/N, they can run at vampire speed. Even faster).

Justin suddenly stoped and I bumped into him. He started laughing."hey!" I said nudging him. He waved me off. I looked to see that we were at an abandoned looking apartment.

"why are we here?" I asked curiously."this is our new home." Justin sighed. I looked at it. The apartment had broken windows, paint peelings and smelled like skunk.

"well let's get this apartment in shape." I said. Then started working on the house......

*******^*^^^^^^^^^******

Once we were done it looked brand new! "I'm going to for a walk." I said."be back before the full moon tonight." Justin called out.

"I will! Don't worry." I exclaimed. Last time I was out for a full moon didn't turn out so well. Let's just say a human saw me in my supernatural form.

I walked out of the house and started in the forest. I could smell the beautiful blue waves splashing on a beach!

I walked over to the beach and sat down. This was so relaxing. I could feel someone's presence. They sat down next to me.

I turned around and put my hand around his neck and started to sweeze. I didn't look at him. He didnt smell human he could be a threat.

I finally looked up at the boy squirming around in my grip with his face turning purple. I immediately loosened my grip.

I don't why. It just felt like I had to all of a sudden. The boy fell to the floor gasping for air. He looked up at me and smiled?

"hi I'm Jacob. Jacob black. But you can call me jake." he said. I was taken a back by his socialness. I mean, I'm not that kind if a people person.

"umm, hi im kimberly." I said."oh hi kimmy." he said. "Kimberly not kimmy my brother is the only one who can call me that." I snapped.

I immediately regretted it."I-I'm sorry." I said."it's okay I'm the one who should be sorry." Jacob said.

I didn't know what to say."what are you?" I whispered. He widened his eyes."me? I'm a human boy. Duh." he said nervously. I kne he wasn't telling me the truth. Except it looked like it pained him to lie to me.

"don't lie to me." I says hoarsely."I don't know what you mean." he stampered. I took a big sniff of the air. Werewolf.

I got up and pointed my finger at him."werewolf!" I accused. He looked taken a back. I suddenly felt myself changing into my other form.

I don't want him to see me like this. It was the full moon. I tried to run away but he grabbed me and just looked into my eyes.

I got annoyed."let me go!" I yelled. Trying to struggle out of his string grip. But it was useless.

"what am i? What are you?" he said calmly. I growled. He looked pained and let go of me.

It was to late. I could feel my inner monster coming out.....

Jacobs pov.

"what am i? What are you?" I asked calmly. I disnt want to get her mad at me. Kimberley was my imprint. She growled at me.

I had a sudden pang of guilt hit me. I let go of her but she just stood there. I was worried. What was happening?I wasn't worried for me though.

Her eyes turned into purple cat like pupils. Her hair turned a orangest/brownest color. And her nails turned into sharp long claws.

She sprouted a tail had black circles around her eyes. And she had sharp white teeth. She looked sorts like a cat. My imprint was a cat......