say you love me too

"Let's end this now Kean. I don't love you anymore. Please let us not kid ourselves. I want to be free from you." Sienne said.

"Sienne, is it gonna be like this? A month hasn't passed for us to be apart. Can't you at least give me another chance to love you?" Kean asked.

"I'm sorry but I can't be with you anymore. I just don't feel the same way. Sorry but I'm ending this now. Sorry Kean."

Then she left. She left me just like that. I don't want to go home. It just is hurting.

"Students who doesn't have any permit to stay longer in the campus please go home now. I will give you thirty counts. 30,29,28,27,26...." Sheane said.

Then rain started to pour heavily. All the students including the officers went home except for Sheane. I was soaked in the heavy rain then she offered a clean white shirt and an umbrella.

"The boy's Toilet is still open. You can change there. I will be waiting here for you. Don't take too much long in there okay?"

"Okay. Thanks Sheane."

I told her to stay at our house first because it was raining pretty hard. My mother called her mom and told her that Sheane is in our house. Her mom told my mother that it's okay for her to stay for the night because a flood occurred near their place and it is hard to pass through. It was reported that classes were suspended for three days because a typhoon struck the country. So, she stayed at my room because I have a double-deck bed. She was at the top while I am at the bottom. I woke up early that night and heard her soft cries. I climbed up her bed and tried to wake her.

" Sheane, wake up. You were having a nightmare. "

She woke up and hugged me. Normally I would resist but this time it felt so good. I felt needed. I felt that I was her security. Then she let go.

"I'm sorry. I was just afraid. But thanks for waking me up."

"No problem. Do you want some milk? Come."

"Oh- okay."

We drank our milk together and she asked me about Sienne. I don't know why but I told her everything. It felt good telling her the reason for my pain. Then she hugged me again, this time I was the one comforted. Then we went to bed after that.

Three months after Sheane and Kean became a couple. They were inseparable and annoyingly sweet. Sheane received a letter saying she needs to go to the third floor to witness an unforgettable moment. She followed the letter and saw a heartbreaking scene. Kean and Sienne kissed. She ran downstairs and went to the gate. When Kean saw her, he followed her and left Sienne behind. It was raining pretty hard but Sheane was nowhere. Kean tried to find her but the rain poured heavily so he went home soaked in the rain.

Kean became very sick and his mother couldn't take care of him because she and his siblings will go to Manila. So she called Sheane's mom if Sheane could take care of Kean for three days. Sheane's mom agreed and sent Sheane off to take care of Kean.

Sheane arrived at Kean's house then Kean's mother bid goodbye....Sheane cooked a porridge for Kean and then she prepared the things needed to lessen Kean's fever.

She went to his room and checked his temperature. It was 39°C and he was burning hot. She called her family's doctor to come to Kean's house. The doctor came with the medicine and then told Sheane what to do. She followed his orders and woke Kean up. She let him eat the porridge then asked him to take the medicine. Then she brought his clothes so he could change. After that, she placed a wet handkerchief on his forehead. She constantly soaked it in the water. After, she cooked a soup for their dinner. They ate at his study table and then she let him take the medicine. Kean went to bed and Sheane looked after him but fell asleep while holding his hand tight.

After three days, Sheane forgave Kean. They started their relationship and picked up where they left off. Starting on that day they became really happy.

One day,

" Sheane, I need to go to Japan. My father needs us to go there and be with him."

"Well, if that's the case then let us have an open relationship Kean. If ever you come back, then we are meant to be. I am not going to tie you to a tight relationship. But before you go can we spend some time together at the place where we first met?"

"Sure, Sheane. I' ll prepare the things tomorrow because we will leave the day after that."

"Okay."

They spent tjheir day at the park chatting and reminiscing their moments together. They agreed to have an open relationship.

10 years later.

"I want to thank all of you for joining me on my 100th concert anniversary here at SM MOA. For my first song it is dedicated to my love who's long gone. I don't know if he still remembers but this is our theme song. I will be singing: Two is Better than One."

I remember what you wore on the first day, you came into my life and I thought hey, you know this could be something.........

Then there was a blackout then someone said

" Sorry to interrupt, but I have been longing to see the one I love. For ten long and tormenting years I have lived half alive. And now that I got the chance, I won't waste it. Let me formally ask Ms. Sheane Lopez, to be my other half, my Juliet, my apple to my eye, and my one true love. Will you my love accept me and be my wife?"

Wait what? Uhmm okay I need to answer.

"Yes! A million yeses for you dear! Welcome home! I love you!"

"I love you too Sheane. I always do."

The two lovely couple had been married solemnly in a private area in San Fransisco, USA.

Then they had two kids.....

The end.........