Ch.17

Brads POV

I looked over and saw Sophie, smirking at me. I ran over to her and pulled her over to me.

"Wow, so aggressive. I like it." She giggled. "Bet you weren't expecting to see little ole me were you?"

"Is this a fucking game to you? This may have costed me my career you little-"

"Ah ah ah, no need to use that language." She said putting her finger to my lips. But I slapped it away.

"Don't touch me." I said through gritted teeth.

"Hehe, do you like my dress? I know red is you're favorite color." She said twirling.

"You're mentally sick Sophie. You think playing with someone's life is a joke and is okay? Now that you got what you want, what are you going to do with your pathetic life?" I spat.

"I don't know really. I-I guess you're right, I am sick." She said a few tears falling down her face. You've got to be kidding me. "I'm so sorry Brad."

"Are you really?" I asked crossing my arms.

"Haha, nope. Maybe I should become an actress." She giggled wiping her tears.

"You're crazy." I said pulling out my phone because it started vibrating. It was James.

"Brad, where the hell are you? We have to go." James yelled.

"Just go. I have some things to take care of. I'll take a cab."

"Alright. Be careful and don't talk to any press."

"Alright, see you in a bit." I said hanging up the phone.

"Was that your boyfriend, I mean ex." Sophie asked giggling.

"Are you high?" I asked getting angrier.

"Nope."

I was going to respond until i noticed the venue was practically empty. Were we really talking that long?

"Can we go to a coffee shop or something? So we can have a real talk? Please?"

"Awe, Brad, you're begging. I like it."

"I'm being serious Sophie."

"Fine, lead the way captain." She said saluting and giggling. I rolled my eyes, she's definitely on something.

Sophie and I went to a very quiet coffee shop. The only other people here were an old couple and a couple of teens. We got a small booth and Sophie ordered a cup of coffee.

"Sure you don't want anything?"

"I'm fine. I just want talk. I can't believe I'm doing this." I mumbled the last part.

"I'm not that bad."

I raised my eyebrows at her. "Anyway. First thing, did you ever actually like me?"

"Yes I did. But I just get a little crazy when it comes to something that is mine." She said while sweetening her coffee.

"Are you serious? You cheated on me. I was never truly yours."

"Okay true, but everyone makes mistakes Brad. I was lonely while you were gone."

"Okay, but that doesn't explain why you basically ruined my career."

"Well, you called me a slut. You should've known I wouldn't take that lightly." She said sipping her coffee.

"I understand that. I thought you would send me hate texts or tweet how mad you were or some shit like that. Not have some guy stalk us and expose my relationship that you knew I wasn't ready to talk about."

"I'll admit that it was a bit extreme, but I'm not the girl to mess with Brad. And don't think I'll apologize. There's no point. Everything is out and lots of people hate you because of me."

"Well yeah, because you lied!" I said raising my voice causing people to stare.

"That I did. I have a question for you Mr. Perfect. Why did you sleep with that chick?"

"T-That's none of your business." I said looking down.

"Awe come on. Was she tempting? You just couldn't control yourself could you?" She asked smirking.

"Shut the hell up. It was a mistake. I love Tris. Only him."

"And how's that going? Has he forgiven you yet?"

I stayed silent.

"That's what I thought."

"Okay, are you done? Done messing with my life?" I asked getting sick of her being right.

She huffed. "I guess so. Everything is already done so why not be done? But a little word of advice; don't be me. Stay loyal to him."

"Thanks I guess." I say looking at her weirdly contemplating if she was being genuine or not. "I should get going. Figure out what to do about your little incident." I said getting up and grabbing my jacket.

"Hey, I made your life easier believe it or not. You don't have to hide your relationship anymore. Your welcome." She winked. "I got a flight to catch tomorrow anyway, so goodbye Bradley. Forever." She said getting up and hugging me. I didn't hug back.

"Goodbye." I said pulling away and walking out. She's finally out of my life.

I got back to the house and everyone was already sleep. I ran upstairs, got out of my clothes, got on my pjs and went to sleep. Social media is going to be crazy tomorrow.

Sophies POV

Maybe I really should be an actress. I'm not actually going to leave Brad alone. I'll lay low for a while. But I'll be back in a bit. I have a few tricks up my sleeve.

Vote and comment please. Love you guys :)