NO MATTER WHAT

Hey everyone Imani here, let's just say in high school, things go bad. We all made promises to each other. We all never kept them, so our little group gets lost. I'm not here to tell you, you have to find out!!!

Me:" Bruh, why did you just send me that..... "

Derrick:"Well sorry, I was trying to get you something for your birthday!!"

Me:"You never gave me anything for my birthday.... you trying to hide something???"

Derrick: "Hahaha..um, no!!! I got to go" He walked away nervous so I knew he was hiding something.

Shay:"Okay why you got that look on your face? You look like you saw something confusing..."

Me:"Very funny but it's Derrick-" Megan cut me off

Megan:" Why don't you and Derrick just date!!!! Y'all been crushing since 7th grade, it's 9th

Me:Im so tired of everyone telling me that "Maybe me and Derrick just don't want to date, okay!!!!!!"

Shay:"Ooooh you upset, what happened?"

Me:"Nothing..."

Isaiah:"Are you upset cause he dating Isabella..?"

Me:"yeah I guess.... WAIT WHAT????"

Aj:" Dude you weren't suppose to say anything..."

Shay:" And why wasn't he?" Shay looked at Isaiah funny.

Me:" Wow...." I walked out the house

Isaiah:" Derrick didn't want to tell Imani, cause he didn't want to hurt her feelings.."

Megan:" Oh sooo you think letting her hear it doesn't hurt her feelings? Dude you know how Imani act with Derrick!!!"

Aj:" Freak that, Imani and Isabella gonna fight watch!"

Shay:" You don't know that..."

Isaiah:" yesssssss we do, Imani HATE Isabella...."

Shay:" Broooo let's go!!! Shay grabbed her phone and ran out the door.

Isaiah:"Imani stop!!!" I turned around and looked at him dumb.

Aj:" What you mean stop?!?!" Then I looked at Aj dumb, I was about to slap him....

Imani:" Why would he keep that a secret from me...?"

Shay:" Maybe cause he didn't want you to be upset... Imani we all know you really love Derrick!!!"

Isaiah:" Yeah, you were really upset when he didn't have the same classes as you.."

Imani:"......."

Megan:" And you made sure you saw him in class, and y'all flirt so much." I looked at everyone like I was about to scream

Aj:" hey are you gonna fight her or not... Cause I got my phone ready..."

Imani:" Fine let's go!"