The Fight

Sitting there. That's all i could do was just sit there, and let the fact that my best friend sense forever betrayed me. How could she do this? Why would she do this? Is this what years of friendship means to her? It just means bullshit to her?!

All the sleepovers, secrets, and sneaking out to go hang out while one of us was grounded. This is the person I risked my freedom for because even though i knew I had a big consequence coming my way from my parents, I got in trouble with her anyway. I loved this girl she is-was- like a sister. And then she does this?! Why am I sitting here ready to cry over her? When she didn't care about me at all? She deserves to have her ass dragged through the mud. Forget just sitting here and thinking about what I want to do to her.

How about I just do it.

I rush out of Jake's car, almost getting knocked down by the car door from how hard i slammed it open. Every body stops in the parking lot watching me stomp my way across the pavement, probably making the connection that i know my secret is out. Jake's behind me trying to catch up, but at the rate I'm moving it'll take him a min. Speed walking, ignoring Jake screaming my name, and trying to focus on not tripping from walking so fast I finally see the "snake" on a school bench flirting with the quarterback Terrance.

"Hey! Go find some other easy whore to slither in your bed I've got business to handle"

"Ugh whatever she wasn't what i was looking for anyway"

Even though I sort of hate her at the moment the hurt that flashes through her eyes as the meat head walks away, sends a small tight pain in my chest. But as the little she-devil covers up her feelings and shows me her evil smirk I remember exactly why I don't need to be feeling bad for her at this moment.

As I stand there blood boiling, fist balled up, face scorching red. My anger is all of a sudden replaced by exhaustion. I'm just tired of arguing with Liz and all the drama that comes with her, we always have little bickers. But this, this doesn't compare to any petty argument we've been in she took it to far this time, and I'm just tired.

I count to ten and take one huge deep breath before speaking.   "Why Liz, just why? All I've done is be a good friend to you, I forgive you time and time again, and still trust you after everything you have done to me! So why do this?! Do you even know why you did it? Did you just do it out of spite? Is there something that i did that i don't know of."

The longer I talked the quieter my voice got, by the end of my sentence I'm surprised I even heard what i said. But it clearly wasn't that quiet because Liz heard every word and responded with an answer that left me confused and wondering what in the hell she was talking about.

"Yes Zaria, you did do something you had no idea of, because of course cute little innocent Zaria is always clueless and never wrong"

"Wha-"

"Do you want to know what you did that made me so mad Z?"

The tension is so thick out here you could slash it in half with a chainsaw. She sounded so hurt, what could I have possibly done for her to look so much in pain. Scared of her answer I took a big gulp while nervously shaking my head yes.

"You, were you."

Ok.... not what I was expecting, kind of lost at the moment. "I'm sorry I don't understand."

"You! Being all perfect, good grades, perfect body, perfect personality. Just everything perfect! All the guys want you even the guys I date they all want innocent little Zaria "

"Oh come on Liz that is so not true, nobody is perfect especially not me"

"And that's exactly why I spilled your precious little secret to the whole school and given time probably your whole family now."

" You know what Liz you can take your shitty attitude a-and your slutty ways and shove it up your a-"

Right in the middle of me telling my currently now ex-best friend where to stick her feelings. I'm cut off by a giant sweaty hand over my mouth, and big strong arms lifting my flailing body away from the situation. By the mustardy smell coming from this persons hand my guess is that this is Matt, Jay's twin carrying me. Jay would never stop an argument he loves drama and anything to do with fights pretty much, but Matt the sweet and lovable twin would never let one of his friends get in trouble and stoop down to their opponents level, which i just now notice is exactly what i was doing. I stooped down to her level and let her control my emotions but i will not let it happen again that's for sure.

"WAIT"

Matt stops as I scream startling him, I literally felt his heart jump that's how much of a tight hold he has on me. But i can't focus on that right now I have one last important question for Liz.

"Matt let me go, I promise I'm calm now I just have to ask her one last thing"

"Fine but ask her from here I don't want her face to be in close range of any of your body parts that can swing "

Ugh now I wish it was Jay that dragged me away he would've just let go without any problems and let me go up to her but nooo, It just had to be the good twin.

"Fine. Liz!"

"What"

"Who-um- who was the first person you told?"

That smirk, just that one little smirk tells it all. I just wanna jump out of my skin at this point and be swallowed up by a giant mountain lion. Even though we both knew I understood that smirk she gave me and that was all the answers I needed, she still decided to say it out loud and pierce my heart right down to the core.

"I told Isabelle first of course"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ahhhhhhh OMG second chapter! What do you guys think the secret is?
Has the book been enjoyable so far for you guys?
Hope it has been. But any-who chapter 3 will be up soon start looking out for it. Had so much fun writing this chapter hope you guys had just as much fun reading it as I did writing it.

P.S. pic of Liz up top