jin fluff cr to my cute dongsaeng sandy

Actually my dongsaeng wriote this for me and its soo cute i wanna share ❤

You were in the same class with Jin. You always admired him but he is so popular and you were just.. someone.
- in class -
You sat before Jin and you were just daydreaming about him. You were giggling but didn't realized it. The bell rang but you still daydreamed. Jin noticed it and stood up and went behind you. He covered your eyes and you were shocked and screamed "NO! JIN HELP!" you immediately covered your mouth, blushing hard. You were hearing a cute laugh "Hahaha" Jin laughed. "H-hey.. t that's not funny! You scared me" you said. Wanting to crawl in a hole bc you were so embarassed. "Hehe you want me to walk you home? You seem interesting haha." You were so happy but also surprised.. you were hesitating. "So? Let's go" he threw his bag on his shoulder and went first. You were running behind him.
- silence -
"H-hey-" "you uh-" you both spoke at the same time. "You first" he gave you a warm smile. "Why do you walk me home? I mean.. you never really noticed me.. and we didn-" he cutted you of as he turns to look at you. "You don't want me to, princess?" He said with a bright grin. "I uh uhm..", you were confused by his smile and all and you didn't know what to say.. then you breathed deep in and closed your eyes. After a second you opened your eyes and said with a smile "nah I hope I will get to know you better." He looked surprised. "Hey wanna eat some onigiris ? I'm a bit hungry." he said going to an japanese imbiss. "Two onigiris please." He ordered. "That makes ####" you wanted to pay but Jin pushed your hand and payed for you instead. "Thank you! Bye~" Jin said to the onigiri man. He gave you an onigiri and looked down, being a bit shy. "Thank you. What do you want me to do for ya? To repay you I mean." He didn't answer. You looked at him and he placed his lips on yours. "That's enough." He whispers in your ear. You blushed like crazy. "W-w-what did.. you just d-do!?" You said stuttering. "I kissed you haha." He said happily~. "B-but uhm uh..-" "this is your house right? Don't you wnat to go in?" Jin smiled at you. You didn't wanted this to end.. so you took his hand and looked down. "Hm?" He said. "D-do you l-l-like me?" You asked shyly. "Of course I do. That's why I took you home and kissed you haha." You blushed by his confession. You looked at him with that cute face of yours. he kissed you and whispered "you're mine. So now go in"