Chapter 1

Emma just moved to Tallahassee because her father was asked to work somewhere else for his job, emma was not too happy about it. she had to leave all her friends behind, she wasn't that good at making friends, people always thought that she was a weirdo. High School is the biggest problem for her, this time it would be even worse at least that is what she thought. 

Monday 8:20

Emma Just entered the school not knowing which way to go, all that she knew was that she had Chemistry at 8:30. She found courage and went up this girl with black long hair. '' Hi, i am emma and i am new here. sorry to bother you but do you know where this class is? '' she asked her '' Hi emma, i am Ruby nice to meet you. Yes i do know that, and actually we are in the same class. i'll walk with you and if you want you can come sit next to me since i don't have a partner'' She said. They both walked into chemistry class and emma took a seat next to ruby.  

The teacher presented emma to her new class, not that they were listening. But she already knew what high school was like. After a couple of minutes a boy walked into the classroom. his eyes were blue like the ocean and his hair was black. He was wearing a leather jacket. ''  Who is that? '' she asked ruby shockingly. '' oh that,  that is our high school hottie. his name is Killian, Killian Jones.  '' Killian took a seat in front of emma but he didn't notice her.

Emma's  pen fell from her desk and rolled under killian's table. He noticed that and picked up the pen to give it to her. '' is this your pen? '' he said while looking emma in the eyes. '' y-yes thank you ''  emma said with a shy voice. '' No problem, i am killian by the way. '' '' yeah i know, i mean i'm emma ''  emma said awkwardly.