preparations

Ruby and i spent the whole day preparing ourselves for the party killian was throwing tonight. Little did i know that i hadn't one single cute thing to wear so I borrowed a cute little pink dress which didn't suit Ruby anymore. I wasn't really sure about the dress though because i never wore them, usually i only wear pants and a basic tee. But of course this time i wanted to wear something special. There was only one thing missing and that was some make-up and since all my make-up broke in the airplane i had to get some new ones. I love shopping with ruby and since we're buying make-up it makes it even better.

As Ruby and Emma were walking in the mall, they heard a familiar voice. It was killian and he heard them laughing too. Killian walked towards them and Emma started blushing. '' hey! are you guys ready for the party tonight? It will be fun! I look forward to seeing you there, emma '' he said while looking emma in her eyes. '' ye-ah i look forward to seeing you too there, killian ''  she said while smiling at him. '' well excuse me mister jones but we have some shopping to do because my girl here is going to look smoking hot tonight, so if you don't mind we're continuing with what we were doing ''  she said jokingly. Killian laughed and walked away with his eyes still fixed on Emma.

'' oh my god emma what is happening with you two. Killian is falling in love with you and he doesn't even know how pycho you are '' Ruby said while laughing out loud. '' oh stop it, he is not that into me'' Emma said hoping Ruby would shut up about him. '' whatever missy, deny it all you want. i bet you like him too ''  she said while giving emma a little wink.

After the mall they went straight home to get dressed, do their hair and their make up. Emma tried like 5 different hairstyles and she never felt satisfied with any of them. Ruby was a little simple in that way, she had just a little black dress and her hair straightened. Emma decided just to put her hair up in a ponytail and keep her make-up simple so it didn't get too dramatic.

As they wanted to walk out the door ruby said: ''  wait!! one more thing before we go '' she ran upstairs and got her Phone. Before they walked out she took a quick picture of emma and said: '' just because you look gorgeous tonight and i bet killybear will want this picture for his lockscreen ''  she said laughing. '' oh yeah you should probably call killian and tell him we are on our way '' ruby said. '' why me, can't you just call him? '' emma said while blushing. '' nope no no way swan, you are calling him, here its calling '' ruby said while passing her the Phone.

'' ruby hey whats up? ''  killian said while picking up the Phone '' oh uhm hey Killian its me, Emma '' '' Emma, glad to hear your voice. You need something love? i can pick you up if you need? ''  he said in a very sweet tone. '' oh no of course not, i'm okay i just thought i'd call you to let you know we're on our way to you right now. '' she told him. '' good love good, i bet you look very beautiful. '' he said while stuttering. '' oh please you haven't even seen me'' she said giggling. '' don't have to see you to know you're beautiful darling, i'll see you in a few love '' he said while hanging up.

The call ended and emma just stood there realizing she was falling for him yet she couldn't. She doesn't even know him, he is probably like that to all the girls but she didn't let Ruby know how she felt. She gave her the Phone and walked to Ruby's Car.

Now they were officially on their wait to Killian Jones.