Jeff The Killer X Reader (Fluff)

HERES FLUFF #1
ENJOY!
~

"Omg! Really?" You asked your friend Danielle, then doubling over from laughter.

"Yes, I'm serious. He leaned in to kiss me, and then he pissed himself."

You laughed harder, hearing her repeat what happened at her date she had last night. Danielle chuckled at your reaction and smiled. "Phew," you said resting your hand on your belly, and leaning back on the couch. "That was too funny."

She nodded. "Where are the guys with our food?"

You shrugged. "I don't know." The doorbell rang and you shot up and ran towards the door. "Here they are!" You exclaimed, swinging the door open and grabbing one of the pizza boxes off of the pile in Jacks hand.

"Hey!" He exclaimed trying to take the box back. You pushed his blue masked face away and walked back into the living room. You grabbed a slice of the pepperoni pizza and munched on it happily. Dani grabbed one too and took a huge bite. "Mmm." She moaned. "This is good."

You nodded in agreement. Jeff walked into the living room and put a movie into the DVD player. "What movie is it?" You asked the black haired killer.

He shrugged. "Some horror movie."

"Okay then." You said, getting another slice of pizza.

Jeff plopped down next to you and grabbed your pizza. "Hey! Get your own!" You said slapping his arm as he took a bite and taking the pizza slice back. Jeff chuckled and leaned over you to grab a piece from the box next to you. His left hand was on your upper thigh, supporting his weight. You blushed.

Jeff leaned back into his spot, not removing his hand as he stared at the tv screen, watching the previews to other movies. Toby got up and flicked off the lights. Dani (Danielle) threw you a blanket and you covered yourself. Your plucked Jeffs hand from your thigh and shoved it out of the blanket.

Jeff chuckled and scooted closer to you. He lifted up the blanket and covered himself. You whined. "Do you have to? He nodded and pulled you into his lap. You let out a soft squeal as he flopped down on his back and turned on his side so you were now spooning with him. Your face flushed when he plopped his arm over your torse. He wiggled his other arm underneath your head and sighed. His breath ticked your ear as you continued to watch the movie, Jeff on your mind the whole time.

Jeffs hand moved down your stomach and to your pantline. He traced it before popping the button, and unzipped them slowly. You bit your lip and grabbed his wrist. His lips touched your ear as he spoke softly. "Shhh baby, let me pet your kitty." Might as well let him. You thought.

You nodded and removed your hand. You kept your eyes trained on the screen, your bottom lip still between your teeth. Jeffs hand traveled inside your underwear, and you moved onto your back, and lifted up your left leg to give him more access. He chuckled and looked down at you.

You looked up at him and gasped when his hand cupped you, and he rubbed your clit. He looked back at the screen and continued. You looked back at the screen too and coughed to cover a moan. Jeff sped up, slipping a finger inside your wet hole. You sighed shakily and bit your lip. You werent even watching the movie anymore, you were trying not to moan.

Jeff put another finger inside of you and slowly pushed them in and out. You let out a deep breath and closed your eyes. Jeff kissed your ear. "You close?"

You nodded and he sped up. Jeff let out a quiet groan as you started to massage his bulge through his jeans. You balled up some of the blanket, pressed it to your mouth and let out a moan as you came on Jeffs fingers.

When you came down from your high, you rolled over to face Jeff, and snuggled into his chest. You removed your hand from his junk and yawned. Jeff wrapped his arms around you and rested his head on yours. Your eyes fluttered close as you fell into a peaceful sleep, the movie forgotten.

~
So? What do you think? Do you like it? This one was more like a sneak peak of whats to come. I will update soon lovelies. Bye!

-Aymie