Luke & Al

As I zoom through the school hall I bump into somebody and fell flat on my
Booty.

He holds out his hand for me  to grab it and I realize that the person that I  bumped into was one of my best friends at my  old school before I moved to this one.

I quickly grab his hand before he moved it

"Oh, hey why are you here."
"Well I don't mean I don't wa-

"I know what you meant and I actually moved here a while ago I've been here for like a year."

"Well why haven't you called or texted?"

"Well I tried but you didn't answer."

"Oh yeah my phone fell in the Toilet so I have to get a new one."I say as a bright red color comes on my face.

"Oh that would suck."

"Yeah but I have to go."

"Maybe I could pick you up at you house and we could go for coffee?"

"Okay." I say giving him my address and phone number.

"Give me a call before you pick me up."

"Okay bye."

"Bye."I say as I walk to the double doors.

---

I soon got home and run up to the stairs to change my status update on Instagram.

[ finally summer time can't wait to get my tan on 😋]

Then I heard my phone ring and I looked at the callers ID and it said
(615) 527- 9670 I answered and said

Me~hello?
?~ hey, Aleisha, oh well I'm coming in 2 hours so get ready.
Me~ Okay, I was thinking and I think we should go to the park and watch the ducks in the pond.
Luke~ O-okay.
Me~ Bye I have to get ready.
Luke~ don't do much cause you don't need it your are pretty the way you are.
Me~ thank you now bye.

Ugh What am I gonna wear?
Omg I have the most perfect outfit ever. 

I put a little mascara and I'm going to do a cat eye for my eye shadow.

After I'm done I go to my closest, I search my closet till I found the outfit I was looking for.

A black shirt with a black leather jacket , my black converses and some jeggings that don't look like they are leggings at all.

        * 2 hours later *

It's been two hours and I'm kinda worried cause back then I like Luke he was so loving, selfless,and gentle. Witch that made me want to snuggle him 24/7 , but we were younger and it's been awhile and he might have change and that rea- I get cut off by a hand being put on my waist and turning me around.

"Well hello there pumpkin it took you a long time to answer the door so I just Came in." He says with a smirk growing on his beautiful face.

"Oh um sorry I was, well thinking." I say with a reddish pink color on my cheeks.

"Well we better get going we will have a bunch of time to talk at dinner." He says with a grin.

"No you didn't have to I mean I'm not dress right for a dinner date."

"No you look perfect , sugarplum."

Stop saying that your making me wet

"Well thank you."I say putting my hand in his and intertwined our fingers together walking towards the door.

_____

"Luke this place looks so dance you shouldn't have I mean we are just trying to catch up on things."

"Oh well anything for an old friend that was like my closes ever." He says with a smirk.

"Oh and how are the boys?"

"Oh well they are good but Ashton is being a betch cause he's has a new girlfriend other wise they are good." He says as he hold his finger in front of my mouth.

"Um yes reservations for 2 ." Luke tells them as I think.

He's is still the gentleman I use to know , we got that down now all we have is loving a-

"Come on al."

"Okay I'm coming." I say as I fast-walk towards him.

We are now sitting at a round table made of some kind of weird colored wood it was like and orange color.

As I'm about to pull out my chair Luke grabs it and pulls it out, as soon as he did that he outspreaded his are and pointed his eyes to the chair.

"Thank you sir." I say as I take the seat and he scoot me in.

"Your welcome ma'am." He says as he sits down and scoots his own chair in.

"Let's order I'm starving."

"Okay you can have anything you like."

"Luke are you sure, you know I eat a lot."I say very quietly cause why would I want everybody else to know that.

After an awkward moment of silence to give us time order I finally pick what I want right when waitress comes and ask what we want to drink and eat

In the appetizers category I picked warm goat cheese
Pistachio crusted w/ flat bread.

In the entrees category
I picked the filet mignon.

In the dolce category I picked crème brûlée.

Oh and I would also like water with a bunch of ice and a lemon.

After she was done taking both of our orders she went back to the kitchen in the top right Corner of the huge room filled with A LOT of people.

"So Luke how has Lisa doing?"

"Oh she's great I love her very much."

"Oh that's good."

"How about your mum, how's she?"

"Oh she's good, my dad as not so good he's been very sick lately." I say with a frown growing on my face and me looking down at my lap.

"It's okay al he'll be okay." He says with a weak smile on his hot face.

"Thank you very much Luke, you are just as loving asYou were when I left you."

A frown grows on his face when I I brought that up.

"Luke that's not what I mea-

"I know what you meant and it's okay just forget about that." He says with an assuring smile. 

"Yay the foods coming!"

I hear a chuckle and realize that I said that out loud and get a dark red color on my smooth cheeks.

As the waitress places the food on the table I lick my lips not caring who was watching.

When she walks away I pick up a piece of flat bread and put it in the goat cheese.

As I plop it in my mouth a moan of delight escapes my lips.

I turn to look at Luke and he is watching me like a hot weirdo.

______________________

Hoped you liked it

Plz no bad comments

Bye

Love beca❤️