Chapter 1 .

Queen Pov
My alarm went off for 7:15 to get me up because school started at 7:40 . I sighed and got up too take a shower when I got out the shower it was 7:30 , I wore a white shirt , a skirt , and my white, turquoise and grey ones 😍 . I was headed to school in my black and yello camaro listening to music . I made it their in 5 minutes . My bestfriend kaylae was waiting on me.

kaylae " bitch you took long enough"

me " bitch beauty takes time hoe "

kaylae " I know heffa but not that much time "

me " bihh eat a cookie cause your not yourself when your hungry .

she looked at me and we both started laughing and walked into the school .

Kaylae Pov
wassuh yall ? my nam Kaylae , Qua my bestfriend since diaper days , we do everything together , anyways I'm short , dark skin , i have dark brown eyes , and I love weave & I'm thick with ass for days😂 .

We where walking to first hour talking ' and I fagot to tell Queen about the party Maylan having ,

Me - " qua I fagot to tell you Malayan having a party this week " .

Queen - " oh shit turn up 🎉 ".

Me - " are you going "?

Queen - " duh bihh , are you "?

Me - " bihh you already know " ?

we was talking then the bell rung .

Queen Pov

I'm so happy about the party tonight bruh , anyways I'm walking to first hour with Kaylae , we walked into the class and Mr.John greeted us , " goodmorning ladies " , good morning Mr.John . I sat all the way in the back because I don't like to socialize with people anymore . He started the lesson and I fell to sleep .

( Skips To Lunch)
Queen Pov
my mother texted me and said we needa talk when your home I said " ok" I wonder what's she wants to talk about I was knocked out my thoughts by Kaylaee .

kaylae - " bihh why you looked stressed out "

me - " girl whatever "

kaylae - " it really do "

( Skips To The End Of The Day)

the bell rung and I was ready to go home and see what my momma wants to talk about .

I was driving home about 10 minutes I made it their . My mom was sitting on the couch I said " hey mom " she said " hey queen " I said " so whatcha wanna talk about?" she said next week your going to a new school but where staying in the same house " . I said " ok because I was happy and sad at the same time because I'm gonna miss my bihh kaylae💓😍 . I took a nap because the party started at 10 .

I woke up from my nap it was 9:30 p.m. I got up and took a 15 minute shower . I got out and put on my black and white shirt that cuts my sides , my white skirt , & my black ones . I got in my car and went to pick up kaylae , I made it to her house in 10 minutes . I honked the horn and she came outside . She had on a white skirt on , with her a black tank , with a long sleeve blue jean vest with her black ones was my bihh was bad 😈 . when she got in the car I said " bihh you fine " she started laughing and she said " bihh you sexy " we started laughing " we was on our way to the party . We made it their in 20 minutes . My Song came on its called " Josephine " by sissy nobby I was twerking to the song and I felt somebody getting behind me and I ain't recognize who he where and he didn't go to our school . He was dark skin pretty teeth , dimples , about 6'1 , brown eyes . i guess I was staring ' cause he started waving his hand in my face " he said wassuh ?" I said " hey" he said" let's go to the bar " we went to the bar and we was talking " . So I asked him what was his name and he said his nickname Sj ' & his real name scorayi johnson , I was telling him my name before I was rudely interrupted by this girl . she said " so Sj this tha bihh that got you trippen on me ?she was caramel , pretty body , long red hair , & hazel eyes " he sed " man girl ion fw you and you already know that " so gtf . " I started laughing . she sed " bihh ain't shit funny " I said " you basically are " . she said " whatever " and left . So I decided to ask Sj what's that about , he sed " man that hoe thirsty asf " I said " i see that " . Then , I heard gunshots and I was running out the club with Sj next think yk (you know) I blacked out 😴 .