Chapter 1.

"What the fuck...?" Chyanne looked around, seeing nothing but trees and brush. "Man, not during the battle!" Midnight kicked the ground, groaning in frustration.. "Where are we..." Chyanne looked over at Midnight worriedly. Midnight looked back at her sincerely. "I don't know.. but... it doesn't feel like we're in the right time period..." Chyanne looks around again, her ears twitching at the sound of the bustle of a village. "There's a largely populated area that way..." Midnight nods to her, beginning to head the way she pointed to.

They walk into the village, tall men, carriages and wagons crowding the road. "Busy busy.." Chyanne and Midnight walk through the busy street, looking around. They spot a home for sale, a small old woman standing by the door. Chyanne approaches her. "Uh miss...?" The old lady looks up at her. "Yes?" 

"How much for this house?" The old lady smiles at her, noticing Midnight standing behind her awkwardly. "For you two? Free." Chyanne stares at the old lady, shocked. "I'm sure I can pay you something, m'am..." The old lady shakes her head. "No no, it is alright." The old lady smiles one last time, walking away. Chyanne turns to Midnight, smiling widely. Midnight smiles back at her. They walk inside. The house isn't that great looking, but since they got it for free they were grateful.