Guns & Fighting

I don't believe in hurting one another for glory. Or fame. Or prosperity.

I don't like guns. First, they're cowardly. It's far range. If I had to hurt of kill someone, I'd use a knife. Because it up close and it technically shows bravery. Being up to close to someone and looking at them is what I would call honor and respect. Now back to guns. Shooting someone in the back shows remorse. Meaning you didn't want to but you did. Probably for revenge against someone or something.

I don't like fighting because of wars and battles. Adults say that kids don't understand what as going on in the world. We do. We're smarter then we look. Well hell, we could start a war aganist adults and still fucking win. Don't underestimate kids. We know more then you sometimes. But why wars? Because of greed, hate, or just for fun. Greed because we want more space and room for more people and things. Hate because people differ from one another or they did something apparently 'unforgivable'. For fun because they do it for sport and to show who's the 'alpha dog'. I think we should set aside everything and just put everyone mixed in no matter what race, sex, age or disability they have. Seriously people! Fucking stop fighting. Or I will make it stop.

Thanks for listening to my ramblings and rants. You can vote, share and follow or do whatever.

◽Radoctopus out◽