A story of sissters

CHAPTER:1

When I was 10 years old my sister had a doctors appointment, while we were in the car she said "do you think that ill be fine?". I looked into her eyes and said "Of course even if your not ill be right there with you".When we got to the doctors office I had an un-easy feeling while the doctor examined her,I started to huge my mom tightly, the doctor left to see the tests. Twenty-four minutes later he came back and the tests said that she had been diagnost with cancer.

The doctor said we could leave,we went into the car and she started to cry "w-what if the most terrible thing happened?" She asked "nothing bad is going to happen to you ill be here with you,I'll help you get through this," I exclaimed.When we got home she slammed the car door and ran into the house I dashed after her.

I went into our room and I saw her crying,I tryed to comfort her but nothing helped.I started to have tears dripping down my face.I couldn't get ahold of myself,all I could think of is what do I do next.

CHAPTER:2

The next morning my mom called us all for breakfast my dad came I came and my sister came,it was very quiet nobody made a sound,then my sister asked if she could go into our room she was aloud then she stormed out of the dinning room I asked if I could join her,my parents let me,I quietly followed her she put her hands on her face and looked into my eyes and said "there's something wrong with me," I didn't know what to say back but I was thinking,all day she has been wearing a houdy,"sister could you do me a favor,please take off your hat?" I was wounding what was going to happen,she took the hat off and there was a little cunk of hair that fell off,"see!" She yelped.Sister I don't care how you look like you will always be beautiful and if you want you can get a wig just if you want nobody is going to force you." She stared at me "ok we will get though this together!

CHAPTER:3

5 years later I was 15 and so was my sister we went to another doctors appointment,me and my sister hands were holded so tightly we were at the doctors office,they examined her and left,21 minutes later the doctor came with the tests and she had no more cancer!She came running at me I hugged her so tightly,my sister said "you were right I love you!" "I love you too!" I yelled back!

THE END