My Ferns

it was nice sweet day in August in the great state Alabama the year 1933 i was just old widow with a cane, knitting my way through life until one day there was a knock on the old door. I picked up my cane put down needles and waddled over to that door. As i was strength to open the door it finally opened, and when it did there seemed to be nothing there.
while turning thinking that it Hansel and Gretel coming around again pulling off another joke I saw just of my something that caught my eye. I turned around and looked down at my doorstep. magically someone had placed two pots, two packs seeds, some soil and footloose record. I picked up the pits with everything in them and placed them on my knitting table. after that I out soil then the seeds in the pot. the next thing I did was was waddle my way over to the sink to get those poor plants water. I washed those ferns, I fed those ferns, I clothed those ferns, made sure there hair never too long, and even changed there pots regularly. then one day 32 years later I was sitting in my wheel chair listening to my footloose and had an insect that something terrible happened to my ferns. I quickly unlocked the safety chair and speed rolled to that door as fast as I could. I unlatched that door with ever muscle of my body. when I opened that door I was in shock to see that all that was left with my ferns was some dirt and broken pit pieces. along with all the shattered pieces of my heart.