Chapter 3 - Poker Face Outside, Happy Deep Inside

Robin's POV

It's a great morning today and as usual, she's sitting beside me, her head is on my shoulders. I just let her to do it, everything she wants, she needs as long as she's happy. I'm okay with it.

"Hmm...Star..can I ask you something?" I ask.

"Sure..what is it Robin?"

"Do you think you will like me? That you will like me not only as a leader and a bestfriend, but more than a friend?"

It tooks seconds before she can answer it...

I don't care how long she will answer, as long as she's here with me. I'll wait for it even it takes forever.

"Yes, indeed." She said but she whisper something that I don't hear.

I look at my left and smiled. 2 words, 3 syllables but the only 1 answer that I wanted to hear.

I love you Starfire.

Starfire's POV

Me and Robin are on the top of roof, and my head is on his shoulder. I do don't know why. Maybe I waited for this moment for too long before it happens.

"Hmmm...Star..can I ask you something?" He ask

"Sure..what is it Robin?"

"Do you think you will like me? That you will like me not only as a leader and a bestfriend, but more than a friend?"

It took me a seconds before I could answer his question.

I don't like you Robin...

I love you.

"Yes, indeed." I said as I whisper thing of some that he didn't hear. "I just do not like you, I do love you."

He look at his left and I look in my front and blushed.

I love you Robin.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Author's Note:

Hello guys! Sorry for a bit short chapter for today. Don't worry I'll make it long on the next chapter. Enjoy! I'll update next week. Stay safe!