The Mask

N/a: Is a drabble ^^, enjoy it. I was betted for xImapalmtreex

      My two friends and I took alchoolic drunks. We took drinks how we could. Were many. When we arribed at the forest beginning, we left the drunks on the floor, and then we sat on the floor. At the end, we fell asleep. I wasn't sleep a long time, but for me was like hours. I woke up suddenly when I Heard strange sounds. I opened my eyes and looked arround me. The bottles were still open and my friends weren't longer arround me. I felt a chill go down my spine. A horrible chill.I woke up because I felt my body numb. I looked for my friends at him. They weren't anywhere. In front of me -very away- had very strange people. They wore long clothes and I could only saw their backs. Everything was dark, it was night. I walked slowly, following them. I stumbled upon several things. These things were body parts. I throwed up. The steps stopped and one of them approached me. He wore a red mask and pulled it off. That person was a girl. She had long, straight hair that framed an oval face. About her face drew attention red eyes and thick lips. I was stupid. I approached her. When I saw that had a knife I knew I was going to die. She put on her mask and she was on the point of stab me. someone behind me did it for her. Then I died seeing red mask of such a beautiful girl.