First day of school

Hi! guys hope you enjoy my story....

HYOYEON's POV

Today is the first day of school, and I'm at 10th grade now, actually this is my first day of this school today because I was just transfer here. When I got into the school I go straight to our teachers in charge., "oh you're here Ms. Kim, come with me I'll show you, your room" the teacher said, I follow her and finally we arrive., "ok class you have your new classmate , ok Ms. Kim please come in and introduce yourself" she told me, then I smile and "hi! everybody, I'm Kim Hyoyeon., its nice to meet you and I hope we're gonna be friends" I introduce myself and smiled, then our teacher told me to sit beside Lay, while I go there someone grab my wist " Hi! I'm Lee Sunkyu, but call me Sunny" a girl said, " nice meeting you Sunny" I reply as we shake our hands, and sat on my chair....

"so Hyoyeon, tell me about yourself" she said, and I was gonna tell her something about myself but suddenly who cut it " don't force her Bunny" the boy said, "oh! may I know who are you?" I asked " oh! Hyoyeon , this is my boyfriend Do Kyungsoo" Sunny just introduce me to her boyfriend and they went out.., and after that the man who sit beside me talk to me "hi! I'm Lay" he said "hi! Lay nice meeting you" I said with a smile, and suddenly a guy who interrupt us while asked me to have a dance battle with him "don't force him Lay, I think she is afraid if she do that and she will lose" as I look to that guy I was starstruck because he was so good looking guy guy and the coolest...,

AT HOME

when I got home I always thinking about that guy I've meet earlier.., "omma, appa, I'm home" woah that was strange why is nobody's responding.., oh! just never mind I just wash my body and go to sleep...

THE NEXT DAY

"Hyoyeon-ah" Sunny shouted "oh Sunny-ah" I answered back "let's go together" she said as she put her hand on my shoulder.., and after our class I go straight to the bleachers and sit while listening music, after how many minutes someone who sit beside me,"hey we meet yesterday and we didn't introduce ourselves" a familiar voice said, when I look at him. it's him the good looking guy, then I was again starstruck at him "what's with that expression?" he asked, "why?" I said with blank face "ok let me introduce myself I'm Kim Jong In, but everyone called me Kai" as he offered his hand "I'm Kim Hyoyeon" and I shake his hand then I smiled at him "you have a smooth and fair hand.., but may I asked you a favor to have a dance battle with me at the dance room?" he asked me as he rub my hand "su-sure I'm happy to do that" I agree and smile "so see you at the dance room" he said as he walked away...

I hope guys you support my story