Trip to Jinan

*Author*

Hyoyeon, went to school early, when she got to there room no one is there so sh put her bag on her chair and go out to Sunny, when she walks along the hallway she saw Kai and her sister coming, so she hide so that they can't see her....

*Kai*

When we walked through the hallway, I notice Hyo, and she hide herself, actually I feel really bad for her, because I know that she loves me as well as I am, but now I'm in the situation of doubting...

*Author *

When Kai and sister past through, she fastly get out and she saw Sunny and call her, "Sunny-ah" she said cheerfully..,

*Hyo*

After I called Sunny, I run unto her, and I'd notice that Kai is watching us, then I just ignore him.., when we got to our room, the class start, "ok, class, I group you into 3, groups, OK let's start on Sunny" pointing at Sunny, "Hanna" she starts the counting..., after that our teacher let us meet our group, "ok, go to your respected group" then we go to our respected group, OMG! Kai, Lay, Hyon, and me in one group? Oh! Lay, also my group mate, "OK, each group must go out of town for 1 week, and you must observe the culture of that place, got it?" The proff said and asked, "ne" we all said loudly, "OK dismiss",...

*Author*

After the groupings, their proff. went out the atmosphere between the group of Hyo, but Lay, break the silence, "so were are we going to?" he asked, "well, I would love to suggest Gwangju, but Sunny, said that they will go there" Hyo said, "How about Jejudo?" Hyon suggest, "hmmm, it's so far we don't have a budget for it" Hyo disagree, "unless you pay for us" Lay said playfully, "how about Jinan, I love flowers, Jinan is perfect" Hyo suggest happily, "fine then we will go to Jinan" Lay agree, "so when we live?" Hyon asked, "tomorrow, 8am sharp" Hyo said, "oh well then all settled, Hyo, can you help me" Lay asked, "sure, what is it?" Hyo asked, "I'll tell you later, and I'll pick you up" he said sweetly and went out,...Kai just look at them secretly, afterwards Hyo going but before that Hyon called her and asked, "eonnie, where should we meet tomorrow?", "here at school, at the gate" she said and rushly go out, "oppa, I'll be staying at your place tonight" Hyon said to Kai, "OK" he just agreed...

The next day...

All of them go to the front gate and ride at the auto, infront is Hyoyeon and Lay, Lay is the driver and Hyo sit beside him while Kai and Hyon next to driver seat... After an hour they arrive and they checked in, in the hotel, they decided to get one big room for them, then they put all there things in the room and went out..., "so what are we going to do?" Lay asked, "how about we split up, so that we can gather more information" Hyo suggest, "ok , I'll go with Jongin" Hyon said as she holds Kai's arm, "oh well then, I'm going with Hyo" Lay agree, "ani, I will go on my on" Hyo disagree, then Kai looked at her, "ok, if that's what you want" Lay said, "ani, eonnie, I know you have a fear in dark, what if the sun will set, and you are not returned yet" Hyon disagree, the silence occurred, "what if, I roll a paper and put our names, only me and Kai, and you pick one and that will be your partner" Lay suggest, "ani, I'll go with you Lay" Hyo said, "chuwah, let's put our names on a piece of paper and you girls will picked one" Kai said, then they put their names on a piece of paper and Hyo and Hyon pick one, "so open it up" Kai said, then they open, "aish, molla" Hyon shouted a little angrily and pout her lips, "so all set then let's go" Kai said and they split up....

*Hyo*

I can't believe I'm with this bastard, "so Hyo, where do you want to go first" he asked me, "to a place where they're many flowers" I said, while we walking through the trees I sprained my ankle, "ouch" I shouted a little, then Kai run to me, "gwinchana?" he asked worriedly, "ne, gwinchana" I said and try to get up, but I can't do it "aouch" I shouted then my tears start to fall down in my face, then Kai, grab my hand and he piggy back me, at first I hesitated, but he was so strong then carried me...

At the hotel...

Thanks God we finally arrive, Kai put me on the bed and let rest while he get some hot water for my ankle, while his doing that, "Hyo, why you didn't told me that you have a twin?" He asked, "well after that day, we a have a dance battle and we...(never mind) then the next day, until the day I lost, I'd never had a chance to talked to you" I said, "oh!, mian," he said, then he sit beside me, "Hyo, chuwahae" he suddenly said, "haah?!" I was shock, then his face slowly go near to mine, but I stop him, "gomanhae" I said, "Kai, I know that you and my sister had a relationship" I continue, "Hyo, I'm willing to live her for you, I like you" he said seriously, "Kai, I like you to, but I can't hurt my sister, I love her" I said, "but, how about us?, we can be together, Hyo, please" he said desperately, "sorry but my answer still no" I said, "ok" he said with angry tone, then he go out, after how many minutes Lay, come in to our room, "Hyo, gwinchana?" He asked worriedly, "ne gwinchana, I just sprain my ankle" I said, "oh! You must be careful next time, aratchi?" He said with worried face, then he assist me to go out, at the outside I saw Hyon, is really enjoying her time with Kai, and I'm happy for them, "Hyo, seat here" Lay offered, "gomawo" I said, "woah! Eonnie you look good together" Hyon said excitedly, "jinjja?, gomawo" I said, "Hyo, eat this" Lay offered me a cutted apple, "ne" I said happily, after we eat we all go to our room and take a nap....