The Story of Me

Alright, so my name is Br...Probably shouldn't tell you guys my real name , huh? Hmm well.. I shall call myself Lillian James. Yeah I like the sound of that. (p.s. I will probably change all the real names to fake ones)

So, my name is Lilly and this is my story.

Here's the basics...I was born on October 30,1998. My parents were both 23 when I was born. (Yes, my parents are both the same age) My father's name is Jesse James (don't question the name..just..hush..) and my mother's name is Elizabeth James. My sister's name is Nikki James. My half-brother's name is Benjamin James.

My early years, so I'm told, were pretty good. My parents were insanely in love. They were that couple that everyone said would be together forever. Well they were together for almost 10 years, but they weren't as happy or in love as everyone thought I guess, because they got divorced. My parents got divorced when I was in kindergarten. I don't really remember much except that my mom left and I wanted her to stay. I remember crying on the way to school because she wasn't there. I mean I love my dad with all my heart but, I mean, my mother was leaving. I didn't know for how long or why, I just knew that she wasn't there as much. So, at this point, I was kind of a loner. But wasn't everyone right around kindergarten and 1st grade? (That's just what I'm going to tell myself)

Do you have memories of your mom helping you get dressed and doing your hair? Well I didn't have that. My dad was just getting the whole "doing hair" and "matching clothes" thing down before my mom left so I had to rely on myself and later on my older sister. I had crazy poofy, curly dark blond hair and I often wore the same thing multiple times a week. I'm not trying to bag on my dad or anything, I mean, he helped my sister and I most of the time. We were fed and healthy. But some things were left for us to figure out. In 1st grade I met my first friend, yes my first friend. So, you know how most of us make friends with our amazing personalities or our looks or whatever? Well my first friend, Megan Stuart, was my friend because..*sighs*.. I had the toy she wanted to play with on the first couple of days at school. Well I don't care how I got my first friend, I'm just glad that I got one. We were really great friends after us meeting actually. Her parents were, how can I put this, in a sense the "perfect" parents. They acted as though they were at least. They were almost fake. They were also, please excuse this way of explaining- I know this might offend someone out there, pretty much big church going Christians. They were always dressing like they were going to church, which they did often. You see, this was so different from my own life because.......

Sorry about that but I have written a lot today so I figure I will go ahead and post this much. More to come. I have a whole life to type up and its not going to be shortly written. Thank you for reading and let me know what you all think please.