The cost of the runaways part 1

It's 5:15am 8/21/15 Amanda Williams is still unfound. she is remind missing for 1 year already. there is still many cops around her neighborhood and the cost of her to run away was discovered . many people are saying that there was 3  people with her the information is still unknown. but the cops and her single mother is still worrying and believing that there was 3 people with her but they don't know. It's 11:38am and the info of the three others is a fact Kizzy  Jennings, jack wuss, and Parker muffler. They have left with her. cops are still on the look and people are not seeing a single sight of her. The mother crys still at night.
           Mean while with Amanda
Amanda: I feel so bad for running away .

Jack: Its always fine with me as long as u here.

Amanda :*blush*

              Back to the mother
Laura (aka) mom: I miss my little girl *looking down at a 2002 elementary photo*

Cop #1: it's okay we'll find her soon

               Back to Amanda
Kizzy: guys stop flirting U guys are making me sick and I'm driving.

Parker: why aren't u like that to me!*grabbing Kizzy leg*

Kizzy: hands off im tired okay.

Parker: *slowly take hand off* sorry I'll go to sleep.

Amanda: Kizzy don't be mest up.

Kizzy: *stops the car in the middle of the road out of nowhere* are u kidding me can't u see are u freaking blind ugh there are millions of cops after U. There looking for U!!

Amanda, Jack, and Parker : calm down what the matter? *looking at trying not to laugh because they said it at the same time*