Part two of The Cost Of The Runaways

Laura:I FOUND HER!!

Cops scurried around like mice and ran to her

Laura:she texted me I can't believe it.

Amanda has called to come home
She is now going on the news to talk what was the cost of her runaway with her friends

Host of fox 5 news aka
Michael crest: so many people wanna know what why u guys have run away?

Amanda: umm idk if I wanna talk bout it.

Jack, Peter, Kizzy : *all look down*

Michael: anyone?

Amanda: fine see me and jack are going out you know. And they made fun of us a lot many people. we Been going out since 2nd grade. And nothing's been wrong those times. so yeah but people will still laugh, point, push, and beat us a lot just because our style.

Jack: yeah people will call us emo and anorexic. I'll get sad a lot and so does Amanda.

Kizzy: I found Peter walking on the streets. And I remembered him since middle school. But we moved a part from each other in high school. And so then I picked him up from the streets.

Peter: I liked her but idk if she does back.

Kizzy: I would like you but I'm taken.

Everyone looks and stares at Kizzy with an questioning face

Micheal: who?

Amanda: yeah who?

Peter with a mad face
Peter: yeah who ?

Jack hugs Amanda with one eyebrow raised
Jack: uhh so tell us.

Kizzy: Amanda I have a secret. I'm sorry and i know best friends shouldn't keep secrets, but I have a girl friend.*looking down*

Amanda I would've supported U best friend.

Kizzy: I'm sorry. I just got scared U would laughed and got grossed out.

Peter: you could've said instead of getting mad at me.

Kizzy: sorry...

Jack: dang that's why u got mad at me and Amanda...

Kizzy: yeah because I missed her....

They all hugs tight while Michael talking stuff like its the end of the show and stuff.

Laura and everyone in their family came to there house and had a party and had a lot fun still questioning what they did and how they survived Amanda and her friends went back to school and had a good life.