First enemies

I was in the local shop . I got energy drinks for the gang and me . The cashier refused to serve me because I was a "minor" . I persuaded he that I would give her 50 quid in cash .She finally gave up and served me . I walked to the car park and I had my hoverboard with me . Suddenly I felt a cold hand come round my neck .  The grip tightened . " Who are you" I screamed . "Shut it bitch" !! a rough , deep voice .  A white van pulled up . " Where are you taking me" i said starting to cry . The man didn't answer . Another masked man in a black t-shirt and grey tracksuit pants approached me with a blindfold . He was about to put the blind fold on my eyes . I swung my leg into the guy's crotch who had his grip on me  . He  let go of his grip and yelled in pain . The other guy with the blindfold tried to grab my arm . I swung around quickly and punched his nose . That is a good place to punch because it blinds the attacker temporalily. Now with both attackers injured I ran to the hoverboard . I flew to headquaters . I arrived and went inside . " Where were you , we were meant to prepare you for a fight" Ciaran asked , a bit angry . "I got attacked for no reason at the carpark"? " Shit , could you see their faces " ? asked Alannah . " Nope , they were masked " i replied . "Oh fuck , we should actually start training to fight before someone gets killed " said Ciaran . Matthew asked if i brought the energy drinks . " erm ... not really because I had to get away quickly " I said . " Aww"everyone sighed  in dispair . " ok , everyone get a good sleep tonight because we're rising early tomorrow to start training" It's gonna be hardcore so ready yourselves " Ciaran informed . "Evin is gonna be your mentor" .