☹ Chapter 4 ☹

A/N: I'm in the States atm so I don't really have wifi or time to write ;_____; but yeah I missed Kaylynn so she's back <3 

have fun!

and wish her good luck :c poor baby is gonna need it

the song that inspired this is Smile by Mikky Ekko ;////////;

much love babes

read

ily

[ edit ] omg for some reason I typed chapter five instead of four??? what??? am I high or some shit???? probably.

-

-

-

"Oh you're going to love it," gushed my mother, gripping the steering wheel excitedly, "the ratings were so high, you know they give results, and Lord do we need those!"

I resisted the strong urge to cock my eyebrow at her and flip her off. Finn was rubbing off on me.

"Mom," I pleaded instead, "I don't need this! I don't need to lose weight! I'm fine how I am, why can't you just see that?"

"Because I'm your mother," she responded curtly, "It's not my job to coddle you or tell you what you want to hear. It IS my job however, to bring you up as a respectable, attractive young lady! Which right now, I am failing! So be quiet Kaylynn, and do what I tell you! No discussions!"

I sighed and leaned back in defeat. Hey, it was worth a shot.

-

-

-

The community center looked like an overly cheerful center of oppression. It was new looking, almost shiny even, with an abstract silver symbol of a running man plastered to the front, just above the light blue acronym, "VFCC," for Valley Falls Community Center.

I groaned.

Hello Hell. Happy to have me?

"Stop that," my mother scolded me, "this will be a good experience for you! You know I only want the best for you. So put a smile on your face and get in there. And if I find out you acted badly in any way, you're grounded for two months-,"

"Two months?!" I exploded angrily.

She put her thin hand up to silence me and continued.

"Two months grounded, no Finley, no Killian, no nothing. Are we clear?" she gave me a stare that told me any answer other than, 'yes', would be hell for me.

"Yes," I muttered, glaring out the window.

My mother beamed.

"Then go and have fun Kaylynn! Out, out!"

She ushered me out of the car and into the building. I heard her wishing me good luck as she pulled away. I didn't look back.

-

-

-

We ranged from the ages of 13 to 17, 110lbs to 210lbs.

Black hair, blonde hair, even blue hair.

We all had one thing in common though.

The look of aggravated dread clear on all of our faces.

At least that made me feel comfortable. I wasn't alone in how intensely I didn't want to be here.

She had sat us all in a circle like toddlers, forcing out red faced and embarrassed introductions from all of us.