Chapter 6

2 days later.
I like hospitals. I don't know why. I suppose it's where I feel safest; it's where I'm amongst people who probably know how to keep me alive. The person who put me in one, this time, definitely did not want me to be breathing right now. My face was a mixture of red, purple, black, pink, white, blue, yellow. It still burned.
"You have a visitor." Announced the doctor. No one was allowed to see me besides family. And they went home an hour before. Who could this be?
"Su-chan?" A head popped out from behind the curtain. It was a spotless Moa. She was completely fine. I was so glad, tears formed in my eyes. I thought he came after her too.
"M-Moa-chan." I stammered.
Moa ran up to my hospital bed and hugged me immediately.
"I'm so glad you're okay." I cried.
"I'm so glad you're alive." She joked, laughing a little.
We were hugging for what seemed like years until we parted and began to speak.
"Yui?" I asked.
"She's..." Moa began. "Worse. But stable. Her face looks pretty bad. She needs stitches and stuff. She said that she'll be fine."
"I'm getting released tomorrow. I'll be able to see her."
"Why are you even here? You're healthy?" Asked a curious Moa.
"They're concerned for my safety when I get out." I answered, playing with Moa's hair as she sat beside me.
It was true. Fans were rioting and protesting outside the hospital, even news reporters. Everyone had seen the video. Unfortunately, one of the first was Mr Ara. He got his revenge immediately before the cops took him away.
"Once we're all out, we're going to meet some people who will sort this out for us. They know that we don't want to be in Babymetal. And so we will work together to end it." Moa explained. I was so glad to hear it. Everything was clearing up.
-
"Yui!" I screamed before pelting towards her and squeezing her in my arms. "I missed you."
"You're going to miss me again if you squeeze me any more, I can't breathe." Yui choked.
I unlocked her and stepped back. Moa was right. She was pretty beaten up. She had stitches on her lip and cuts and bruises around her eye. But Yui was smiling which made everything perfect. I wish that. I was as brave as Yui, I wish that I could smile through pain like she can