Chapter 1

" they say life is a test but where's a tutor for me " ~ J.cole born sinner

I pulled into the gas station. Putting out my cigarette I get out the car. I walk into the store and go to the drinks. I grab 2 cases of beer and 2 watermelon Arizona's. I go up with the cash register and grab some candy. I put it all up there and I knock on the glass. Waiting for the man to wake up I tapped again harder this times and rolled my eyes. I hit the glass hard and he woke up.  Oh sorry I didn't see you there he says to me. I just nod and point to my stuff. He chuckles and smiles. Not much of a talker are u beautiful he says. I look at him and pull out my knife. I smirk and reach my hand under the glass. Depends on who's asking I say and points the knife against his skin. His eyes go wide as he quickly rings up my stuff. I smile even more. I pay for my stuff and and go back to get in my car. Prick i mutters when I get in my car. I start up my car and drive off.

••••••••

"Avery"I yelled out for my best friend.  "Avery where are you"I called again. "Cmon I got beer and snacks your favorite" I called out. I sigh and go up the stairs to look for her. "I know your here I hear your music" I called. I go in her room and she wasn't there so I turned off the music. And went to the bathroom. She wasn't there. "Where are u ma ". "Come on stop playing around".

I walk out of the bathroom and i go downstairs to check the kitchen. As soon a I walked in a slipped. "Ow fuck what the hell. Is that why you didn't answer cuz u wanted me to bust my shit" I say as I get up groaning. Well congratulations bec- i stopped in the middle of my sentence as I see my best friend on the floor in a pile of blood.

••••

  Hi