Forever doesnt last.

When Emily and Kali pulled up they could see people coming from Madison's and could hear the loud music from inside. Kali didn't care is she didn't have an invitation she was getting into that party if it was the last thing she did. Kali and Emily made it to the pourch and then continued inside where she could smell the beer in the air. She could barely hear anything over the music but she seen Bryan, Erik's bestfriend, over in the corner. She walked over to him and grabed his arm.

    "Where is Erik at?" Kali had to scream over the music.

   "Um, last i checked he was upstairs." Bryan just turned back around and began flirting with what ever hoe was in front of him. Bryan use to be a nice guy and had a serious realationship with this girl named Amy. Until he found out that she was cheating and she broke his heart. Some people had even said he was going to ask her to marry him. He hasn't ever had a seriuos relationship since that. Now he is just a dick.

Kali had lost Emily in all the people but she didn't care she needed to do this on her own. She rushed threw all the people and found the stiars. She had to becareful cause she just about ran into a couple coming down the stairs and she wasn't looking for a fight with anyone else.

Once she got up stiars there were alot of doors and she didn't know which one Erik would be in. She didn't want to just walk in each room, so she knocked on everydoor waiting for someone who sounded like Erik. Kali went down the long hallway and knocked on everydoor and almost everyone was empty. She was starting to feel bad until she heard a light laugh from the last door in the hallway. Kali went to the door and put her ear against it. She heard what sounded like Madison laughing and then she heard it. The sound that tore her heart out, crushed it like a glass vase into a million pieces. She heard Erik say oh baby. She knew it was his voice no doubt about it. She threw open the door to see Madison sitting on top of Erik with her shirt off. He still had his clothes on but he was smiling. Kali started to cry but she didn't want to show Erik how much she did care for him since he obviously didn't care at all. Madison was the first one to break the silence "Dont you even no how to knock."

    "Don't worry about me i was just leaving. And you can have Erik all to your self cause we are done, and i thought i loved him. Shows just how deceiving he is, have fun when he gets done with you Madison." Kali didn't have anything else to say so she just turned around and ran out. The tears were starting to come faster and she didn't want anyone seeing her cry. Once Kali hit the bottom stair Emily ran up to her and they left. Left Erik and the party. Kali also left her heart she didn't need it. Once they got into the car Kali just let it all out.

Erik's POV

What had Erik just done. He ruined his relationship with Kali. He didn't want Madison he just made a mistake. Things have been difficult lately and he has been under lots of stress. He knew baseball had been cancelled he just didn't want Kali here. He threw Madison off of him and got up. He didn't care how many times he had to say he was sorry he was going to make this up to Kali.

"Erik, baby, what are you doing." Madison started trying to bring Erik back down to the bed but he wasn't going to have it. He needed to leave before he made a really big mistake.

"Im leaving. I should have never came up here with you, and i would have if it wasn't the beer. You just a nasty slut and no one wants you Madison so quit." Erik took her hands and threw them down but she didnt give up she started pulling on his pants and kissing Erik's abs. She made her way up to his lips and pressed hers to his. He didn't want this but it was to late now so Erik gave up. He sank back down to the bed and slowly started to unbutton Madisons shorts. Her hands found a way to his belt and she undid it and pulled it off. Madison got on top of Erik and started kissing him more and more until his pants and boxers came off. Then Erik let Madison do all the work. Erik wanted Kali's body but she didn't want sex so he would have to deal with Madison and no one will ever find out including Kali. This would be his little secret.

Kali's POV

Emily had parked the car in the park and leaned over to give her friend a hug. Kali was torn up and she didn't know what to do. She loved Erik but he had cheated and she didn't know if she could forgive that. Right now he was out of her life she could stand to look at her face with out crying. She didn't want to stay here all night she knew she needed to get home. She took the makeup out of her purse and put on some cover up. She didn't want to deal with her dads questions. Once Kali got home she asked if Emily could stay. She wanted her bestfriend there with her. Kali got all of Erik's stuff put into a box and was going to give him all his stuff back. Kali then remembered the necklace Erik had givin her and she took it off. She looked at it one last time. It was a simple silver heart with forever writin across it. Welp looks like forever doesn't last. Kali just put it in the box and closed it. She was done and she needed to start new.